do you like pineapple on pizza?

• UH, YES!!

Votes: 136 43.0%
  • EEW, NO!!

Votes: 121 38.3%
  • I don't care / haven't tried it

Votes: 59 18.7%

• Total voters
Did you find any clues yet? Appreciate any help you can offer in helping us find the perpetrator.

ay stop lurking and get back in line for Space Mountain
(...all electronic devices must be placed in the guest lockers before boarding the ride...)

My favorite Pizza:
- Tomato sauce
- Ham / Chicken / Grounded beef
- Champignon
- Pineapple

I could put pineapple on literally every single Pizza :3

Pineapple is my favorite topping and it doesn’t deserve this reckless hate #justiceforpineapple

I prefer pineapple alone, just the sweetness of pineapple doesn't really suit cheesy pizza. I love both foods, I just don't want to mix them.

I'm with you on this. I prefer pineapple in something else since the sweetness isn't favorable with cheese or cheesy pizza for me. That's really why I would say ewww, no. But if someone wants it on their pizza, I'm not gonna judge. xD;

Today I learned that robots hate pineapple, just like how Zerg hate lemon.

Very true, very true indeed. That OVER 9000!!! Count is impressive : ‘ )

I personally like pineapples on pizza

I have never had a slice of pineapple pizza, so as far as the poll is concerned I went with the "I don't care/haven't tried it" option. I have a feeling that I'd probably dislike it, but I'm not certain. I might have to try it sometime if I find myself in the situation that it's available, but I don't figure I'd ever actually want to make or buy a whole pineapple pizza when I could make or buy one that I know I like the taste of instead.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what people would think of mayonnaise on pizza if they hate pineapple so much. It's a common pizza ingredient in Japan. In fact, Japan seems to love mayo on just about anything...

People really have the audacity to hate pineapple on pizza, but will smother their pizza in RANCH? Or OLIVES? I am offended and hurt, but it’s okay, because only people with superior tastebuds enjoy pineapple on pizza.

they shouldn't, i mean they're accurate and reliable

also i voted no and i feel like that's always the right answer

Yes, because a bunch of hackers or bots entering against votes is “accurate” and “reliable”. Lmao

Lol @ The fact that there's over 9,000 vote but only a little over 2,000 active members

I strongly believe that the votes have been hacked/edited, and I'm not being sarcastic either. Looking through the comments, quite a few people seem to like it; therefore, there is no possible way that 99.44% of the votes are "no." Is there a way to delete votes or something? Because there should be more "yes" votes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol @ The fact that there's over 9,000 vote but only a little over 2,000 active members

oh my god, i didn't even think of that. the vote ratio makes a lot more sense now... something's up.

Back