• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Henry or Prince!!

Anactoria

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
I really want a froggo in my town (will probably end up buying him from here haha). I already have both a smug and a lazy, so I'm not concerned about personality. They both have houses whose exteriors will fit into my town well.

Which froggy should I get? What are your experiences with these two?

Henry!! He's a total cutie, I think he's my favorite frog actually. He was in a lot of my past towns ^^

JkYouyb.jpg
I've had both of these froggies in my town for the past three years and it would be hard to pick between them.They've both been great villagers.I've received multiple pics from each of them and they're both entertaining in their own way.But if I had to choose,I'd go with Henry.For most of the time I've had these two,Henry was the only smug frog in the game(now there's also Huck)so he seemed more unique and generally,I'd take a good smug over a good lazy if it came to that.Either way,it's hard to go wrong with either one.Maybe go with the one that has the personality that you prefer or need in your town.If you'd like to see both of them in-game,you can check out my dream address:

Newt D.A.- 5F00-0073-60B8 (I also have eight other frogs here)

I personally love Henry! He was so kind to me when I had him in my town! I've never had Prince before but I think Henry looks better and I love the smug personality.

I also think Lily is a really cute froggie too!

Aww that picture of them is so cute they look like twins :)

I have Prince in my town and think he's much cuter. Especially with the lazy personality

Henry! He's just adorable! With his quite smile, the sleepy eyes and the red cheeks! <3
And the Smug personali8ty is really beautiful! :)

Henry, his rosy cheeks make him look adorable :) the only frog which I've had is diva. (who I hated)

DDnO-zsUQAAJje6

Here's a nice picture of my s/o holding Prince hostage.

I've had both of them before. I never cared for Henry because he came someone's void and Prince wasn't exactly a favorite, but I didn't mind him too much. Probably Prince is my choice.

Thanks everyone! I decided to go with Henry because of your suggestions & the fact that I know dogs/people with that name. Good choice too because my only other smug decided to move.

Last edited:
Back