I've been plot resetting since 2 hours and the same stupid chicken keeps..

Pancake225

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've been plot resetting since 2 hours and the same stupid chicken keeps placing her house in the same spot?! Why. :confused:

Last edited:
Yes Iam doing it right. I just read your guide and I've 100% did the same.
I don't know what's going on. Uhhh :(

Unless your town is covered in patterns, the plot should be moving. Sadly, you might've done it wrong.

Unless your town is covered in patterns, the plot should be moving. Sadly, you might've done it wrong.

The same thing happen to me. Wait...so meaning the new update don allow plot to be ruining our path?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had the same thing happen to me when I resetting Katt plot and it freak me out! Cause I was slightly distracted at the moment and I thought I might have logged in my mayor by accident but is not! So what I do next is, I logging my mayor on the day that nobody move in yet!(so is really important to note down the date) then I use my 3ds clock to advance a day and use new save file to see if the plot resetting get better and reset to be plot in a new spot instead of the same few that I been resetting. It works!

Ok since Iam pissed off right now. Iam going to Time travel 20 days. Let's see what will happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. Nothing happened. Let me try 100 days.

The same thing happen to me. Wait...so meaning the new update don allow plot to be ruining our path?

Yes, after the Welcome Amiibo update, villagers can no longer move on top of paths/ patterns on the ground. This makes plot resetting easier as you can basically manipulate where you want your villagers to plot by the use of paths. The only exception to this rule is when the entire town is surrounded by paths or when the open spaces left are un-inhabitable. When this happens, Villagers don't follow the pattern rule and go back to placing a house wherever they please.

Ok guys so Iam planing to restart my town. Can I transfer the money I already have to a new acc or nope?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have about 40 million. :|

Yes, after the Welcome Amiibo update, villagers can no longer move on top of paths/ patterns on the ground. This makes plot resetting easier as you can basically manipulate where you want your villagers to plot by the use of paths. The only exception to this rule is when the entire town is surrounded by paths or when the open spaces left are un-inhabitable. When this happens, Villagers don't follow the pattern rule and go back to placing a house wherever they please.

Wow does that mean I apply pattern on ALL over the town then left a plot which is enough for 1 house plot n this trick works? No wonder Katt don't ruin my beautiful pathway lololol i see!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok guys so Iam planing to restart my town. Can I transfer the money I already have to a new acc or nope?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You need 2 3ds to do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had the same thing happen to me when I resetting Katt plot and it freak me out! Cause I was slightly distracted at the moment and I thought I might have logged in my mayor by accident but is not! So what I do next is, I logging my mayor on the day that nobody move in yet!(so is really important to note down the date) then I use my 3ds clock to advance a day and use new save file to see if the plot resetting get better and reset to be plot in a new spot instead of the same few that I been resetting. It works!

The new update, from what I know, makes it so that villagers don't plot onto paths.

It's a strategy to place paths 3 x 3 and open up a 3 x 3 area with one space in front for
the villager's doorway to literally dictate where villagers go more directly rather than
plot resetting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can put it on my beach if you stay up late and pick it back up.

Or if your tree is grown enough, you can sell your town and get bells.

Initially, I rely on paths and put 3x3 spaces where I wanted them to move but I make sure I still do plot resetting just to be safe they'd move in those spots that I set up for them.

Back