• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying GARDENING and HAIR BOW WIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (191) +
Buying item as following:

Olive start x 10
Hair bow wig x1

Offer me your price in tbt or igb form and tell me the total price! I am ok with both xD

Last edited:
Not to sound mean, but couldn't you just buy another one from Celeste in the museum? Or didn't you meet the requirements yet?

I'd have a spare shovel.

Last edited:
Not to sound mean, but couldn't you just buy another one from Celeste in the museum? Or didn't you meet the requirements yet?

I'd have a spare shovel.

Depending on luck and day and not always is available TxT i have golden shovel in my main so my sub get all the silver but I lost mine ><

I have 6 golden roses and if you buy all of them it'll be 15,000/each and if you only buy some of them, I'll settle with 20,000/each. Please VM me if you are interested. Thanks so much!

Hey, I can get you 10 cedars and 10 holly starts for 2 tbt per bush start/sapling if you're interested!

Hey, I can get you 10 cedars and 10 holly starts for 2 tbt per bush start/sapling if you're interested!

YES I WANT IT! Let me know the amount then I will transfer you the tbt xD so trade in your town?

YES I WANT IT! Let me know the amount then I will transfer you the tbt xD so trade in your town?

Yeah no problem! That'd be 40 tbt in total! I can trade now if you are available? And trading in my town is fine! There's just a lack of space, so I'll be holding onto some of the bushes/saplings first and putting them down as we trade l-lol (also excuse the mess in my town rip).

HI! available now! Trade the tbt and add you asap!

List updated again! Willing to pay higher price for item offer! Both tbt and igb!

Oh, you meant hair-bow one. Then I don't have it on hand sorry.
I have Olive starts and gold roses. 2 tbt per olive and 3 tbt per gold rose.

Do you have 10 olive starter and 10 gold roses? I just realize *cough* nook offer a new expansion and I got more than enough of storage LOL due to my long absence from the game. Let me know the total amount! Now I need to go out and buy lunch will be back and trade with you! Sorry for the inconvenience but I definitely want the item!

Do you have 10 olive starter and 10 gold roses? I just realize *cough* nook offer a new expansion and I got more than enough of storage LOL due to my long absence from the game. Let me know the total amount! Now I need to go out and buy lunch will be back and trade with you! Sorry for the inconvenience but I definitely want the item!

Yes Nook's new secret storage option, it saved my town. (@v@
Yes I have like 40 of each, I think.
And no problem, enjoy nice lunch time, and lmk when you're back. :)

Do you still need the hair bow wig?

YES DEFINITELY!!YES! But I am currently at outside buying take away lunch, will be back home soon! Please let me know your price xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay I 'm back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back