• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who or what do you think the new ACNL amiibos will be?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
The latest scuttlebutt is that there will be 50 new amiibo cards released this December, and that they'll be new characters.
Whether that means normal villager or RV cards, I don't know, but I'm hoping both.
I'm also hoping they'll re-release the old ones so I can get my hands on them. (As if I need to spend more money on this game...-_-)
Maybe they'll be characters from past AC games? They've done that before.
Maybe Luna will get an RV, (does Luna have an Rv now? I've never seen it) because I love the bed in the dream suite.
Or Katrina? Or Tortimer?
Maybe some new breeds? A Persian cat villager would be a hoot. (little smosh face!) Or a pug.
I seriously doubt they'll be new species, that seems like something they'd introduce in a new AC game.
Maybe more other game homages, like Mario Bros ? Mario could be a hamster and Luigi could be a rabbit.

What breeds/items would you like to see?

StyleCapture_2017-08-11_15-32-15_969.jpg
Taken from the Official Amiibo site.
I suppose that the date could be last year, but I don't know why Nintendo wouldn't update their site, so I'm hopeful. I really want some rv cards!

Last edited:
Well that's exciting. I hope they're not as hard to get as the welcome amiibo cards were. I really wish they would get more amiibo figures. I would love to have Dr. Shrunk.

Intriguing, I haven't heard about a new release! I'll have to look into it asap - please share if you know of any specific sources too!

I'm not that familiar with previous villagers that weren't included in New Leaf, so I don't really know who I'd like. Maybe Kit the squirrel because we share a name :3

Well that's exciting. I hope they're not as hard to get as the welcome amiibo cards were. I really wish they would get more amiibo figures. I would love to have Dr. Shrunk.

agree.
News to me, and have mixed feelings - in the main because of the worry/inability to buy them - ie can't get them for their RRP, only from scalpers. Its not fun Nintendo.

Welcome Amiibo RV cards were released 12/2/2016 - it says so on the website.

https://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/games/detail/animal-crossing-new-leaf-3ds

I still think there will be another set of RV cards someday but I'm not sure if they would release on December 2 of 2017.
Or another update to New Leaf. Or something else entirely!

If I were to choose a second set of RVs and/or figures I would choose:

FIGURES:
- Gracie
- Brewster
- Isabelle in a kimono

Cards:
- Woolio as #1 in the RV cards - his star shades from Gracie could be bought in his RV
- Champ!!! With train furniture lol!
- all the other Game Cube villagers

Oh yes... this future looks bright don't you agree?!

This is exciting news! I'd love to see some new villagers or figurines to collect! And if they do bring back old villagers, hopefully Woolio is brought back!!

I haven't heard of this but I would love more cards! They're so addicting to collect, I actually just bought a bunch on amazon lol.

Back