• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fictional world(s) that you would most love to live in

Anactoria

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
I thought this would be a fun topic, as I haven't daydreamed about this kind of stuff since I was a wee kid who ran off during swimming lessons to read books in the locker stalls.

Anyway, which worlds would you like to be a part of if you could? They can be as fantastical, historical, or futuristic as you want, but choose something that has already been created (so maybe I could go off and explore your sources hehe...)

Harry Potter is a no-brainer for me, but I also love the Fallen London/Sunless Sea setting as well as the more pseudo-historical Golem & Jinni world of Helene Wecker.

Narnia! I want so badly to have my closet lead into Narnia someday lol. Or I want to live in the world of Bee and Puppycat and be an adorable drawing c:

Last edited:
Pokemon

earn money by running around and attacking people's creatures by the age of 10
what a dream

I can think of a couple. haha Narnia and Hogwarts are awesomee ones. Since you guys said those... hm.. I'd like to visit the Unknown (Over the Garden Wall), but I'm not entirely sure if I'd want to live there actaully tbh. hahaha Land of Ooo might be fun too, I'd be some type of princess there ideally lmao

I think Animal Crossing would be the most overall happiest one to live in, honestly. It may feel isolating at times, but you will always have friends, and it's always beautiful!

acnl (because I love animals). Also, Alice in wonderland could be fun (just because you start a war). also perhaps mario? so you get coins and become rich, and slay bowser and free peach. :)

tbh i think it would be hecking wild to live on the bureau of balance moonbase from the adventure zone even tho it means when u die nobody remembers that you ever existed

Last edited:
Animal Crossing would be super fun to live in, cute animal neighbors and only simple chores to do to make money. I also love bugs so I would have fun catching all the different types and redecorating my house. =D

Harry Potter would also be fun, I'd love all the cool critters more than anything and would love having them as pets.

Pokemon, animal crossing, skyrim as an immortal

the mushroom kingdom and metroid/samu's world as a bounty hunter

Most definitely Narnia, Harry Potter, and I think Green Gables. Oh, also does anyone know the book Gnomes by Wil Huygen and illustrated by Rien Poortvliet? I want to live there.

hmm...there's quite a few fictional world i'd love to live in. starting off with the world of pokemon, Free! (anime), and maybe naruto?

Middle Earth, Harry Potter, both worlds of Avatar (airbender, and Pandora), Berk from httd.... so many more

Either Pokemon or Avatar The Last Airbender (water tribe?)

Last edited:
Pokemon and Harry Potter are the obvious ones. Soul Eater would be pretty neat, except all the death. Digimon would be cool, as long as I got the rabbit one. Notice how all of mine are modern. As much as I love Hyrule, I would not survive without internet.

ACNL, Pokemon, Hogwarts, or the Digital World as described in DigimonAdventure 01. Although, I'm not sure how I'd last in the Digital World. I'd probably get killed off by a Kuwagamon upon entry xD

Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Harry Potter (as long as I'm not a muggle or squib)

Back