• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just registered today and *relatively* new to ACNL :)

bebee

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi,everyone! I just figured out how to connect my 3DS to the internet. I'm new to all this. Please feel free to talk to me and invite me over to your town (I have never done that before so you might have to help me out). I'm also looking for free stuff like hybrid flowers, paintings (I only have 3 authentic and 1 fake so far) and whatever extra furnitures/things you have. Currently at gold trophy at HHA and am trying to get the gold house model so I can start the theme challenge. Thank you. :)

Welcome to tbt! Feel free to ask noob questions, especially here.
For visiting and inviting others, go to the train station and read the board next to Porter!
I can help you out with hybrids and stuff if you want ^^
The theme challenge starts when all rooms in your house are fully unlocked (ALL unlocked and fully renovated).

Well, it's good to have you here! Seeing that you're new, you should make sure to read the rules and ALWAYS follow them. You should then go to the Train Station forum and make some friends to play with in Animal Crossing : New Leaf. Make sure to set up your profile and have all the important things like your friend code on your Nintendo 3DS. Once you've done all this, you'll be all set to make new friends. Welcome to The Bell Tree. Have fun. :D

welcome to the bell tree!! i hope you have fun here!!

Welcome to tbt! Feel free to ask noob questions, especially here.
For visiting and inviting others, go to the train station and read the board next to Porter!
I can help you out with hybrids and stuff if you want ^^
The theme challenge starts when all rooms in your house are fully unlocked (ALL unlocked and fully renovated).

Thanks so much! I didn't get notified when you replied, only that you liked it. Sorry about that! I renovated the house fully, I just wanted to get every possible HHA gift before I start the challenge. I'll add you to my friend list and update my info ASAP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, it's good to have you here! Seeing that you're new, you should make sure to read the rules and ALWAYS follow them. You should then go to the Train Station forum and make some friends to play with in Animal Crossing : New Leaf. Make sure to set up your profile and have all the important things like your friend code on your Nintendo 3DS. Once you've done all this, you'll be all set to make new friends. Welcome to The Bell Tree. Have fun. :D

Thanks for the help! I finally got everything set up. :D feel free to add me to your friend list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

welcome to the bell tree!! i hope you have fun here!!

Thanks so much! You're new here too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome bebee.

Thank you, Raskell! :D

Back