Buying Gold Tool Set! (Or just the watering can)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddiKaylin

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5812-2460-8812
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (97) +
I am going actually insane watering all of my flowers and breeding formations with the normal watering can :(

Looking to buy a Gold Watering Can, either TBT or IGB! I don't know how much the gold tools usually go for, so feel free to make me an offer!

(and if you happen to have a spare gold tool set lying around.. I wouldn't mind.. taking those of your hands)

I can sell you a golden watering can for 10 btb ? i think I have a extra full gold tool set i can do each tool for 10,,

i think i might have to retract my offer, since im leaving very soon & I won't be able to get online until /maybe/ Sunday

Last edited:
I can sell you a golden watering can for 10 btb ? i think I have a extra full gold tool set i can do each tool for 10,,

i think i might have to retract my offer, since im leaving very soon & I won't be able to get online until /maybe/ Sunday

Alright! If you've still got them by Sunday, are you still willing to sell?

Sure. I was pretty surprised by you offering 100, unorderable items go for 2-4tbt each lol

i never said 100 ^^
i said 10 each, so 50 for the full set? cause there's 5 tools im pretty sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i see r.v items go for 3-4 a piece, idk why someone would sell a gold tool that low unless they're a hacker

i never said 100 ^^
i said 10 each, so 50 for the full set? cause there's 5 tools im pretty sure

Oh I thought you were only selling the golden can >~< sorry
also there's 6 tools in the set
I know you never said 100, madi was offering 100 for full set

Last edited:
Oh I thought you were only selling the golden can >~< sorry
also there's 6 tools in the set

ahh okay! well i would still do 50 on a whole set, i guess as a "set discount"

edit: unless you're selling for less, feel free to take their offer ^^ I don't want you to feel as if you HAVE to purchase mine lmao

Last edited:
ahh okay! well i would still do 50 on a whole set, i guess as a "set discount"

edit: unless you're selling for less, feel free to take their offer ^^ I don't want you to feel as if you HAVE to purchase mine lmao

that was all a lot.. 50TBT for the set of 6 is fine with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back