• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Gold Tool Set! (Or just the watering can)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddiKaylin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5812-2460-8812
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (97) +
I am going actually insane watering all of my flowers and breeding formations with the normal watering can :(

Looking to buy a Gold Watering Can, either TBT or IGB! I don't know how much the gold tools usually go for, so feel free to make me an offer!

(and if you happen to have a spare gold tool set lying around.. I wouldn't mind.. taking those of your hands)

I can sell you a golden watering can for 10 btb ? i think I have a extra full gold tool set i can do each tool for 10,,

i think i might have to retract my offer, since im leaving very soon & I won't be able to get online until /maybe/ Sunday

Last edited:
I can sell you a golden watering can for 10 btb ? i think I have a extra full gold tool set i can do each tool for 10,,

i think i might have to retract my offer, since im leaving very soon & I won't be able to get online until /maybe/ Sunday

Alright! If you've still got them by Sunday, are you still willing to sell?

Alright! If you've still got them by Sunday, are you still willing to sell?

yes I will still have them to sell :)
I have time right now if you do, ill be available tonight until 12-1am (EST timezone)

Last edited:
Sure. I was pretty surprised by you offering 100, unorderable items go for 2-4tbt each lol

i never said 100 ^^
i said 10 each, so 50 for the full set? cause there's 5 tools im pretty sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i see r.v items go for 3-4 a piece, idk why someone would sell a gold tool that low unless they're a hacker

i never said 100 ^^
i said 10 each, so 50 for the full set? cause there's 5 tools im pretty sure

Oh I thought you were only selling the golden can >~< sorry
also there's 6 tools in the set
I know you never said 100, madi was offering 100 for full set

Last edited:
Oh I thought you were only selling the golden can >~< sorry
also there's 6 tools in the set

ahh okay! well i would still do 50 on a whole set, i guess as a "set discount"

edit: unless you're selling for less, feel free to take their offer ^^ I don't want you to feel as if you HAVE to purchase mine lmao

Last edited:
ahh okay! well i would still do 50 on a whole set, i guess as a "set discount"

edit: unless you're selling for less, feel free to take their offer ^^ I don't want you to feel as if you HAVE to purchase mine lmao

that was all a lot.. 50TBT for the set of 6 is fine with me!

ah! Just kidding! I only need the 5 as I have the Golden Slingshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back