• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ☆★ Pearls' Art Shop! ★☆ | OPEN |

ariane ~
NCSDzvE.png

5cm/s ~
vzhmGva.png

Tell me if you'd like any changes c: Please send the tbt when you can ^^

Yes Pearls YESSS I've always admired your art! I'd love to be put on the waitlist!
Username: pinkcotton
Style: 2
Ref: (x)
Expression: Happy and shy owo
Background color: Pink
Anything else?: Can you please draw her with a pink heart balloon? If not it's fine! ^-^ Also, can we order more than one at a time? c: (And by the way these aren't overpriced at all, perfectly spot-on for your art!)

Last edited:
Yes Pearls YESSS I've always admired your art! I'd love to be put on the waitlist!
Username: pinkcotton
Style: 2
Expression: Happy and shy owo
Background color: Pink
Anything else?: Can you please draw her with a pink heart balloon? If not it's fine! ^-^ Also, can we order more than one at a time? c: (And by the way these aren't overpriced at all, perfectly spot-on for your art!)

Aaa thank you! I'll add you to the waitlist!
Sure, the balloon's no problem c: Sorry I'd rather do one per order, but feel free to order again when I'm finished this one! ^^ And thank you :D

Username: BrinaLouWho
Style: 1
Expression: (happy, frowning, neutral, etc.) Closed mouth smile
Background color: pinky beige
Anything else?: she has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please give her eyelashes and blush tysm!

Username: BrinaLouWho
Expression: (happy, frowning, neutral, etc.) Closed mouth smile
Background color: pinky beige
Anything else?: she has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please give her eyelashes and blush tysm!

I'll add you to the waitlist! c:

I'm trying to update the thread title so it says the shop is closed, but it's still saying it's open? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi! I just wanted to say that since school started back two weeks ago, I've been really busy with homework and stuff so I haven't been able to draw any of these. I'm gonna close the shop right now, but I'll open it again once I'm less busy ^^ I'm so sorry if you were on the waiting list, please feel free to replace your order once I'm open again c:

hi! I'm opening these again~
I won't be finishing any of the ones from before so if you ordered before and I never got to your order, feel free to order again ^^

B]Username:[/B] pinkcotton
Expression: shy/timid
Pose: n/a
Background color: yellow c:
Anything else?: nope!

B]Username:[/B] pinkcotton
Expression: shy/timid
Pose: n/a
Background color: yellow c:
Anything else?: nope!

w99FgSO.png

here you go! I hope I got the expression okay! lmk if there's anything you'd like changed <3

Username: babykas
Style: (1,2,3,4 or 5) 3
Ref: http://imgur.com/dMDUxH8
Expression: (happy, frowning, neutral, etc.) Kissy face maybe? happy? blushing
Pose: (for any style except icon & bust) blowing a kiss or holding coffee
Background color: any colour that looks good
Anything else?: the dress has a brown bowtie

Back