Shop ☆★ Pearls' Art Shop! ★☆ | OPEN |

ariane ~
NCSDzvE.png

5cm/s ~
vzhmGva.png

Tell me if you'd like any changes c: Please send the tbt when you can ^^

Yes Pearls YESSS I've always admired your art! I'd love to be put on the waitlist!
Username: pinkcotton
Style: 2
Ref: (x)
Expression: Happy and shy owo
Background color: Pink
Anything else?: Can you please draw her with a pink heart balloon? If not it's fine! ^-^ Also, can we order more than one at a time? c: (And by the way these aren't overpriced at all, perfectly spot-on for your art!)

Last edited:
Yes Pearls YESSS I've always admired your art! I'd love to be put on the waitlist!
Username: pinkcotton
Style: 2
Expression: Happy and shy owo
Background color: Pink
Anything else?: Can you please draw her with a pink heart balloon? If not it's fine! ^-^ Also, can we order more than one at a time? c: (And by the way these aren't overpriced at all, perfectly spot-on for your art!)

Aaa thank you! I'll add you to the waitlist!
Sure, the balloon's no problem c: Sorry I'd rather do one per order, but feel free to order again when I'm finished this one! ^^ And thank you :D

Username: BrinaLouWho
Style: 1
Expression: (happy, frowning, neutral, etc.) Closed mouth smile
Background color: pinky beige
Anything else?: she has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please give her eyelashes and blush tysm!

Username: BrinaLouWho
Expression: (happy, frowning, neutral, etc.) Closed mouth smile
Background color: pinky beige
Anything else?: she has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please give her eyelashes and blush tysm!

I'll add you to the waitlist! c:

I'm trying to update the thread title so it says the shop is closed, but it's still saying it's open? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi! I just wanted to say that since school started back two weeks ago, I've been really busy with homework and stuff so I haven't been able to draw any of these. I'm gonna close the shop right now, but I'll open it again once I'm less busy ^^ I'm so sorry if you were on the waiting list, please feel free to replace your order once I'm open again c:

hi! I'm opening these again~
I won't be finishing any of the ones from before so if you ordered before and I never got to your order, feel free to order again ^^

B]Username:[/B] pinkcotton
Expression: shy/timid
Pose: n/a
Background color: yellow c:
Anything else?: nope!

B]Username:[/B] pinkcotton
Expression: shy/timid
Pose: n/a
Background color: yellow c:
Anything else?: nope!

w99FgSO.png

here you go! I hope I got the expression okay! lmk if there's anything you'd like changed <3

Username: babykas
Style: (1,2,3,4 or 5) 3
Ref: http://imgur.com/dMDUxH8
Expression: (happy, frowning, neutral, etc.) Kissy face maybe? happy? blushing
Pose: (for any style except icon & bust) blowing a kiss or holding coffee
Background color: any colour that looks good
Anything else?: the dress has a brown bowtie

Back