T-Bone's nickname for me is 'Moocher'

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Uh, last I checked, the villagers are the moochers. They enjoy the fruit of our labor. They pay a total of 3 bells towards a 300k bell public works project.

Uh, last I checked, the villagers are the moochers. They enjoy the fruit of our labor. They pay a total of 3 bells towards a 300k bell public works project.

��Right no kidding! I've had Tom ask me for an apple in front of an apple tree =.=

Lucha calls me "genius" (which is weird bc my second name is an adjective like genius)

Oh yeah and don't forget when they want you to give a present to another villager but they're like right walking by.. lol

Moocher is his initial phrase. He was one of my beginning characters in my first town and my reaction was the same. I was like uhh excuse me?? and I didn't like him because of it. hahahaha then I realized it was just that thing he says at the end of his sentences. >>

oh my gosh, i had T-Bone, and he spread that catchphrase like the plague. I was trying desperately to get him out, while all of my dreamies started calling me 'moocher' Only Erik has kept the catchphrase now, and he never pings me for a new one

Back