• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free flowers

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Feedback
100% (53) +
I am giving away free flowers at my beach.

Post here only if you want to come. I only have a few hybrids down at my beach so it is mainly full with regular non hybrid flowers.

I was going to try to sell them but I am too unorganized for this so I am just going to have some people come in and take for free.

I am giving away free flowers at my beach.

Post here only if you want to come. I only have a few hybrids down at my beach so it is mainly full with regular non hybrid flowers.

I was going to try to sell them but I am too unorganized for this so I am just going to have some people come in and take for free.

i'd love to come by! :)

im on my way to open them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

just walk down to the biggest beach! idc about watching people who visit bc if they were to steal (not saying you would)--- i would just give them a bad review lol.

tysm! and ofc i won't take anything- people work so hard on their towns it's awful when people steal ;; i'm omw!

i added you too, i have a little over half of my biggest beach left but the blue hybrid roses are gone.

ill give away hybrids here in a few days when my town is finished

oh!! I'll keep my eye open then~, still I don't need that many hybrids, just enough to start making my own :)

so please let me know when you open your gates.

Back