So What Are You Reading?

Terry Pratchett's Discworld series! I'm starting with Equal Rites instead of The Colour of Magic though since apparently it doesn't matter much lol

All of my library holds came in at once, so I have a lot of reading to do.

I just started All American Boys by Jason Reynolds. Gave up on Reconstructing Amelia because it was making me feel like crap. Gonna try to hurry up and finish Since We Fell, so I can start reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.

i just started The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino yesterday. i'm not sure how much i like the protagonist just yet, but it's bound to be a suspenseful book!

i just started The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino yesterday. i'm not sure how much i like the protagonist just yet, but it's bound to be a suspenseful book!

I've had this one on my bookshelf for five years but have yet to read it.

I've started Everything, Everything a few weeks ago, but I have yet to pick it up again. I should probably get on that. :p

So I finished 13 Reasons Why a couple days ago and I really did enjoy it. I'm scared to start the TV show. Reason being is because I myself have a few problems and I'm afraid it'll trigger them. I will end up watching it eventually, however.

I'm reading the first book in The 5th Wave trilogy. I ****ing LOVE it. It's one of my favourite books of all time already and I'm only up to page 130. I recommend it for any YA/science fiction/dystopian world/post-apocalyptic book fans out there.

So I finished 13 Reasons Why a couple days ago and I really did enjoy it. I'm scared to start the TV show. Reason being is because I myself have a few problems and I'm afraid it'll trigger them. I will end up watching it eventually, however.

I'm reading the first book in The 5th Wave trilogy. I ****ing LOVE it. It's one of my favourite books of all time already and I'm only up to page 130. I recommend it for any YA/science fiction/dystopian world/post-apocalyptic book fans out there.

This is one of my new favorite books. However, I would advise you to proceed with caution when watching the TV show. It is a lot more intense than the book. I had to stop watching for weeks at a time in between episodes in order to finish watching the whole series because it made me so depressed.

Right now I checked out "The Mist" by Steven King. I saw the movie the other day and now I gotta read the book!

The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Currently on The Two Towers. My dad says I can't watch the movie until I read it, lol.

I have returned with a vegeance! ��

....Not really....

But I am back and decided to update this thread. Right now, I am reading Warcross by Marie Lu and Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, and I recently finished City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. Still recovering from that one.

What are you guys reading?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Double post U.U

Last edited:
I just finished reading Under the Skin, and oH MY GOD
everyone irl was like "lol that book is well weird" but I didn't really think so. It was soo good, though. I cried shsnsn

Back