• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Memes?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What are your favorite memes???????

(if u comment cash me ousside then the door is right there)

the

she protec but she also attacc

literally kills me every time I see one like that

they say an over use phrase with a picture by it and they make the phrase more complex and the picture less complex until the picture is a few lines and the phrase is as long as an essay

Not a big fan of memes when they start exploding, but I've always loved the why u always lyin one, it's just too relatable. Evil kermit is alright too I guess.

Not a big fan of memes when they start exploding, but I've always loved the why u always lyin one, it's just too relatable. Evil kermit is alright too I guess.

I hate all memes when they start to get popular, too many people over use them and they aren't as funny as they were when nobody was tweeting and fb posting it everywhere.

"Mmmmhm watcha saaay" is my favorite. It's hilarious, especially the video with the birds and the nut.

any doggo meme and the hh-h-h-hewwo!??!! meme

14c.jpg

LUCKY LUCIANO

also i dont know how to do spoilers so that pic is gonna take up a lot of space

Last edited:
ALL ANIMAL MEMES?

Like if there is an animals meme I love it already. I love doggo and cade's bepis and conk war... like it's so trash but I literally love it.

Love the bird and snake videos where they use the digital voice things LEMME SMASH BECKY and the french snake, le wet boi. So trash but I laugh and I just... I have problems idek.

Also any depression/anxiety meme, at the time I'm like HAHA that's so me. Then I look back adn I'm like, wait a minute, I'm pretty messed up mango... T_T

The expanding brain meme
Any Kermit meme
Get you a boy who could cook ��
He protec
ANGERY
Zoo wee mama
Not my Rodrick

Back