• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States amiibo Cards for Trade! Considering all offers!

Hi! I have Zell and Rolf. I'd trade them for Deirdre and Paula. Let me know if that's okay!

Would you consider a 1:1 trade of 170 Ruby for WA28 Raddle as they are similar in value?

Don't have any of your post-completion wants, but I'm interested in Pekoe. I have Tom, Fauna, and Avery. Would any of those work for a trade?

Don't have any of your post-completion wants, but I'm interested in Pekoe. I have Tom, Fauna, and Avery. Would any of those work for a trade?

I want to wait for the last cards in English, but I will get back to you after acquiring those.

Last edited:
Hi, I have NA Drift. I am looking for 203 Tom Nook, Spork, and Boomer. Would you want to trade any of them for Drift?

Hi! I have 112 Don, would you trade him for your Muffy and Consteau?

Hi, I have NA Drift. I am looking for 203 Tom Nook, Spork, and Boomer. Would you want to trade any of them for Drift?

We can trade any two of the cards you want for your Drift. PM me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have 112 Don, would you trade him for your Muffy and Consteau?

Sure that sounds fine, PM me

Last edited:
Could I trade for Cube and Deena? I only have duplicate NA Henry and Alli cards I can trade you with though.

Back