what's color is your mayor's hair?

my mayor's hair is white :) i like it because its so different from my normal hair color, it's so ideal ehhe

I just went with black for convenience
I usually wear a hat, so it doesn't matter too much

Last edited:
I'm debating between black or pink. If I could, I'd go for teal, which is the color I want to dye my hair irl.

Right now, pink. Next month I'll change it to purple, since I'll be doing that IRL, as well.

Just boring dark brown. Until a recent real-life haircut, the straight, shoulder-length dark brown hair that some of the girl characters start with was also the closest to my own hair.

dark brown. I may sometimes accidently turn it red violet or black but i try to match my current hair color.

I have the unnatural red color in the ponytail! My hair in real life is medium, maybe light, brown. I love using the unnatural colors as my hair, it was dark blue for a while, and I changed it yesterday.

it's the natural dark reddish-brown (or maybe some would just call that "brown" or "dark brown" but it kinda looks like it has a hint of red to me ha)
i wanted to go with something unnatural, like maybe white pink or purple, but i was being really picky with what outfit i'd wear to match the hair. maybe i'll change it up soon!

It's currently the grey-ish white colour right now! I also like black for the same hairstyle, or the light brown one for pigtails when I want to regress to a kid

Right now it's brown. I haven't unlocked Shampoodles yet. ; v ;

Sky blue! It reminds me of when I still had my hair dyed blue. I miss it. I also finally unlocked the boy's haircuts, so now I finally have hair that actually looks like my cut.

Last edited:
mine is light blue, I wanted it to be like my irl hair but the dark blue hair is too dark.

Mine's brown rn, but I'm probably gonna change it to red at some point tbh, I can never settle on hair in this game.

Black hair (Mayor Kia and Mayor Lily), light blue hair (the other Mayor Kia), Orange hair (Mayor Cadette) and Brown hair (Mayor Mika, who is in my spare town).

Last edited:
Back