• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Cute Items for a cheaper price?

Roserra

riverdale obsessed
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi there!

I'm looking for cute items for my town for a cheaper price. I can pay in game bells or bell tree bells, but as you can see I don't have many bell tree bells :p So I think for an item you can charge me 1000-5000 bells, but if wanted to sell higher (or lower) please tell me so I can negotiate a suitable price. Here is the details you have to provide -

Mayor name:
Item willing to sell:
Price you are offering:
When you can give item to me:

Thank you!

What sort of cute items were you after?

Mayor name: Quinn
Item willing to sell: Sanrio RV items, WA RV items, most other amiibo RV items
Price you are offering: 2-3 TBT per item, or negotiable IGB
When you can give item to me: Depends on your timezone (I'm from Australia)

Last edited:
Mayor name: Riri
Item willing to sell: Hello Kitty table, Kiki and Lala clock, Pompompurin TV
Price you are offering: 9tbt
When you can give item to me: Now or anytime between 6pm-12am tonight

Please VM me or like this post that way I know you've answer me, that way I can reserve the items for you

Mayor name: Riri
Item willing to sell: Hello Kitty table, Kiki and Lala clock, Pompompurin TV
Price you are offering: 9tbt
When you can give item to me: Now or anytime between 6pm-12am tonight

Please VM me or like this post that way I know you've answer me, that way I can reserve the items for you

Hmm, I'll have a look at the items and get back to you.

What sort of cute items were you after?

Mayor name: Quinn
Item willing to sell: Sanrio RV items, WA RV items, most other amiibo RV items
Price you are offering: 2-3 TBT per item, or negotiable IGB
When you can give item to me: Depends on your timezone (I'm from Australia)

Hi! I'm from Australia too, so our time zones are pretty similar. How many IGB were you thinking about?

Last edited:
I'm actually really bad with pricing IGB :p

Though I honestly don't mind ordering RV stuff for other players, especially another Australian as it will make finding a time soooo much easier. So 5k per item will be fine.

Please note that I don't time travel, so there might be a delay in getting things.

I'm actually really bad with pricing IGB :p

Though I honestly don't mind ordering RV stuff for other players, especially another Australian as it will make finding a time soooo much easier. So 5k per item will be fine.

Please note that I don't time travel, so there might be a delay in getting things.

Ah ok. So for the whole set of Sanrio items, how much do you think it will cost?

Mayor name: Iris
Item willing to sell: Boxed Figurine, cupid bench, fancy doll, lily pad table, lovely phone, miniature car, patchwork chair/sofa, pink velvet stool, polka dot dresser/sofa, regal armoire, rocking horse, soft serve lamp, stained glass lamp, toaster, tuk tuk, typewriter,
Price you are offering: anything you think is fair! 10K an item okay?
When you can give item to me: Pretty much anytime, I'm U.S. PST

Back