• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Re-doing your path trick.

magicaldonkey

britcom poster collecc
Bells
Switch
3844-4393-0026
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Are you doing the trick at the clothes store, where you pick your old path, and then scan the new one? (to replace your old path) It instantly changes the path. I figured it out a few days ago.. did anyone else know about this apart from me? :)

Yeah I have an 8 qr path and I switched it from one to the other. I can't even imagine doing it any other way! That would take sooo long. I don't remember exactly how I found that out, but I think it was when I used a qr code for inside my mayor's house and it changed. So I knew from then on it would do that!

i think the reason why people say they struggle with repathing is because they have multiple qrs to make up one path. it's pretty well known that if you change the design, all designs change to the new path, but the problem is that people need to erase paths to put in different tiles than the ones they had before. of course, it's easy to change paths if you only have one design that comprises your path, but for many, that's not the case. :blush:

That's convenient if you have the same number of paths that you're replacing or those single 'support' paths. But otherwise, you have to redo everything if you plan to change your main path that has different number of qr paths from the previous.

Yeah, I like that it does that. I used that to my advantage with the one pattern I had on the ground and turning them into stepping stones but I had to edit and get rid of some patterns to make it look more organized.

I also realized that but it kinda screwed me over because i replaced the qr on accident lol so was v tedious and annoying removing the path because i couldn't find the code for the original.

Back