• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Asrite's Art Commissions

Asrite

bird child
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Soooooo some might know me, but I'm a passionate artist who loves drawing! And I am open to commissions. I draw on Colors! 3D on my New 3DS XL.

I accept IGB and TBT.

Simple sketch: 5 million-7 million IGB or 5-10 TBT, based on how complicated it is.
Colored sketch: 10 million-12 million IGB or 20-25 TBT, based on how complicated.
Fully colored, smoothly outlined, shaded drawing: 20 million IGB or 40 TBT
Fully colored and shaded smooth drawing with sky/gradient/abstract background- 25 million IGB or 50 TBT

I will compromise and be flexible with prices. And yes, I know that I don't have rates between IGB and TBT, I just choose what's right for me.

TBT offers have priority over IGB offers, always. I draw mayors, characters, and maybe characters from other games.

Don't harass me or try to force me to change my prices. Be friendly and cooperative, and give me time to work on it. I may be dedicated, but I have a life too. Being rude and inconsiderate will cause me to refuse to draw your commission, and you will be banned from commissioning me in the future.

I'm stupid and I don't know how to upload images, but my Colors account is http://colorslive.com/author?id=239354 if you want to see examples of my artwork. It will be easy to tell which quality art is which price because there are varying qualities on my account.

I probably won't get any commissions, but it was worth trying anyway. I'm looking forward to working with anyone who is interested.

Oh I guess one attachment came up. Yeah, that's a simple sketch

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Hi!!! Can I order an all-out ver of this chara? I feel like your prices are low for your high quality of work, so I'd be offering to pay 100 TBT.

And your art is amazing and I can tell you work hard on it. Don't belittle yourself, because your art is worth at least double what you're offering bb

Last edited:
i'd love to order a "Fully colored and shaded smooth drawing with sky/gradient/abstract background" piece (hehe) of my mayor (x)! i'm loving your undertale artwork (oh my god it's so amazing), so do you think you could draw my mayor with either fang, ruby, or teddy (whoever is easier for you, or whoever you like the most hehe)? i'd love it if the background were like when the sun is gone in acnl, and the sky is all purpley and lovely :') i'll pay 100tbt for more the entire thing :blush:

and yesss, as saminalcrossing said, your art is seriously great, and you should definitely charge more for it!!

thanks for your consideration!! :)

Last edited:
full color and shading + background please!
ref:
wYQ5J.png

-left sleeve only has a design on the outside, not the underside
-if you're familiar with gaster!sans, it's his jacket, basically,
haha. if you're not, the design on the sleeve is a gaster blaster with yellow eyes =w=
offer: 25 mil igb

thank you~

Hello! ^^ Can I get a fully coloured, smoothly outlined and shaded drawing of my character~
X {Sorry if the image is too small}
I'm trying to save TBT so i'll pay 20 million IGB

Do you do fanart? If so, could you do Lapis from Steven Universe as a fully colored and shaded smooth drawing with sky background? No wings, please.

I don't have quite as many bells as the people above me do but because your work quality is very good and I would gladly pay 70 TBT for it.

thanks~

Last edited:
Back