• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop sam's nut hut (0/3 slots)

hello friends im really sorry but theres no waitlist except for the ppl who asked super early, its on a first come first serve basis ^q^;

Oh nevermind my bad just saw you say there's no waitlist xD

Last edited:
Hi! Can I reserve this spot? I have to go and no time to post request tonight, I will first thing tomorrow

Last edited:
Could I have a spot? I'll fill out the form if I can nag one :)

BTW, I have a few extra min online I think! So a quick question, would you accept a drawing request of two mayors, for 150tbt, 200tbt, or only Mayor + Villager? If you can't do two mayors I don't mind ordering a mayor and villager. I wasn't sure if you meant mayors and villagers or specifically mayor + a villager.

Last edited:
it can be any mix of mayors or villagers ^q^ it won't cost extra if you wanna have two mayors together!

Order: My mayor and Celia
Reference: Mayor [x] & Celia [x]
Anything extra: Have them both watering a large bed of blue and purple pansies. Mayor has a gold can, Celia has a regular one. Both look really happy ^o^
TBT or RLC: TBT
Total: 150 tbt

That's great! ^.^ Thank you! Is the max two characters?

Also do you want in game pics for refs or drawings?

That's great! ^.^ Thank you! Is the max two characters?

Also do you want in game pics for refs or drawings?

whatever you prefer! sometimes drawings may be better to get things like hairstyles/facial expressions though but it's really up to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: My mayor and Celia
Reference: Mayor [x] & Celia [x]
Anything extra: Have them both watering a large bed of blue and purple pansies. Mayor has a gold can, Celia has a regular one. Both look really happy ^o^
Total: 150 tbt

OK sweet! sounds good, i'll start tomorrow!

Hi, not sure if you draw male mayors but here's mine for your consideration!

Order:
Reference: [QR Code Ref] [Ref] [In-Game Ref] (He's a mischevious and prankster fellow!) and Stitches please!
Anything extra: Could he please be holding the star wand? ^^ Oh and my mayor has the bandages accessory plus his hair is covering his left eye (our right)!
Total: 150

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info :D

This is probably way too many, but, price for a drawing with five mayors if that's even possible? :O

Hi, not sure if you draw male mayors but here's mine for your consideration!

Order:
Reference: [QR Code Ref] [Ref] [In-Game Ref] (He's a mischevious and prankster fellow!) and Stitches please!
Anything extra: Could he please be holding the star wand? ^^ Oh and my mayor has the bandages accessory plus his hair is covering his left eye (our right)!
Total: 150

Thank you very much!

sounds great, i'll start tmr!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the info :D

This is probably way too many, but, price for a drawing with five mayors if that's even possible? :O

i'd probably do that for like $10 rlc? i only want to do up to two charas per drawing with tbt sorry :^(

Oh I see okay! That's pretty inexpensive but I can't do RLC so I'll just do a two mayor drawing :D I will decide who I want drawn soon ^-^

that's fine, I never have a lot of money on me anyway so I'm still saving up to comm my frens LOL

just post the refs whenever! thank youu ^q^

Aah I just missed out again :(

For next time, would you consider Splatoon Characters? Or just mayors?

Back