Lucky
Spring Sakura
Coco
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (32) +
bear macaron divider.gif
opening up shop again bcus i need to work on my town and these don't wear me out like how the stuff in my old shop did.bunny.gif

1 chara - 100 TBT
2 charas - 150 TBT
it can be any mix of villagers/mayors.

squib.jpguuuhhhhh.jpgdepression.jpg
1. only mayors+villagers for now.
if you're paying with RLC i'll do OC's and fanart.
2. pay after i draw your order. i'll send you a watermarked version, and once payment is recieved i'll give you the unwatermarked png.
3. please no nsfw or things that dont translate well into chibis. gore is on an ask-basis
4. payment via RLC is through paypal.
5. i have the right to refuse any order.
Code:
[COLOR="#4B0082"]Order:
Reference:
Anything extra:
Total:[/COLOR]
thank you very much.gif

three slots for now. there is no wait list.
1. xSuperMario64x
2. Hatori
3. Issi

Last edited:
Order
Reference: (x) + Clyde
Anything extra: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please draw her with eyelashes and blush she is very feminine.
TBT or RLC: Tbt
Total: im dumb idek would it be 100 since i only want one mayor or 150 since i want mayor + villager?

tysm for considering

Order
Reference: (x) + Clyde
Anything extra: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please draw her with eyelashes and blush she is very feminine.
TBT or RLC: Tbt
Total: im dumb idek would it be 100 since i only want one mayor or 150 since i want mayor + villager?

tysm for considering

it'd be 150, sorry for not making it clearer ^__^;
otherwise sounds good! i'll start rn byebye.gif

ughh -- going to come back when I get new screenshots of my mayor ; x;

/rolls away

ughh -- going to come back when I get new screenshots of my mayor ; x;

/rolls away

AHA i get you i take like years to get off my butt and put screenshots on miiverse ^q^;; would you want to reserve a slot in that case? i don't know after how many rounds i'll stop drawing these x3;;

AHA i get you i take like years to get off my butt and put screenshots on miiverse ^q^;; would you want to reserve a slot in that case? i don't know after how many rounds i'll stop drawing these x3;;
ohh right miiverse, I have photos on there, lemme post an order rip
-so forgetful been playing my switch too much-

i'd LOVE one of these!

Order: 2 charas
Reference: x and ruby, please! :)
Anything extra: i'd love it if my mayor's ponytail was long and visible, please!
TBT or RLC: tbt!
Total: 150 :blush:

thank you for your consideration!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

no! i just missed it ;; (i'll def be back to order soon when you have spots! :) if you have a waitlist, i'd love to be put on it, but otherwise, i'll just lurk hehe)

Order: Mayor + Villager
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1133166.acnl-mayor
Anything extra: I want skye the villager <3
TBT or RLC: TBT
Total: 150?

tysm for considering I love your art lol ♥

omg of course!!! you're such a sweetie pie i'm glad to see you around again~~~ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: 2 charas
Reference: mayor + Viche
Anything extra: uhmmm -- extra 100tbt to add Cece too? | oh please make my mayors hair short? like the new inkling hair?
TBT or RLC: tbt
Total: 150tbt?

okay, sounds good!! thank you for your order ^q^

- - - Post Merge - - -

HECK i'm not sure if i want to have a waitlist.. you guys'll be put on it for coming early but i dont wanna do waitlists in the future hehe ^q^;;

I'd also love to be put on the waitlist if you're still considering ^^ Thanks very much!

Ty for that <3 Forgot to mention but if they could be holding hands like your example that would be adorable ❤

Is there a waitlist? Your art is so adorable I can't even ;w;
Oh I see I already made a request on your other art thread. Should I keep that request?

Yeah I think I'll keep it. I think I've already paid you for it so I'll just go ahead and keep it.

Last edited:
Back