• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop sam's nut hut (0/3 slots)

SaminalCrossing

i luff diana and chief
Bells
Lucky
Spring Sakura
Coco
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (32) +
bear macaron divider.gif
opening up shop again bcus i need to work on my town and these don't wear me out like how the stuff in my old shop did.bunny.gif

1 chara - 100 TBT
2 charas - 150 TBT
it can be any mix of villagers/mayors.

squib.jpguuuhhhhh.jpgdepression.jpg
1. only mayors+villagers for now.
if you're paying with RLC i'll do OC's and fanart.
2. pay after i draw your order. i'll send you a watermarked version, and once payment is recieved i'll give you the unwatermarked png.
3. please no nsfw or things that dont translate well into chibis. gore is on an ask-basis
4. payment via RLC is through paypal.
5. i have the right to refuse any order.
Code:
[COLOR="#4B0082"]Order:
Reference:
Anything extra:
Total:[/COLOR]
thank you very much.gif

three slots for now. there is no wait list.
1. xSuperMario64x
2. Hatori
3. Issi

Last edited:
Order
Reference: (x) + Clyde
Anything extra: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please draw her with eyelashes and blush she is very feminine.
TBT or RLC: Tbt
Total: im dumb idek would it be 100 since i only want one mayor or 150 since i want mayor + villager?

tysm for considering

Order
Reference: (x) + Clyde
Anything extra: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please draw her with eyelashes and blush she is very feminine.
TBT or RLC: Tbt
Total: im dumb idek would it be 100 since i only want one mayor or 150 since i want mayor + villager?

tysm for considering

it'd be 150, sorry for not making it clearer ^__^;
otherwise sounds good! i'll start rn byebye.gif

ughh -- going to come back when I get new screenshots of my mayor ; x;

/rolls away

ughh -- going to come back when I get new screenshots of my mayor ; x;

/rolls away

AHA i get you i take like years to get off my butt and put screenshots on miiverse ^q^;; would you want to reserve a slot in that case? i don't know after how many rounds i'll stop drawing these x3;;

AHA i get you i take like years to get off my butt and put screenshots on miiverse ^q^;; would you want to reserve a slot in that case? i don't know after how many rounds i'll stop drawing these x3;;
ohh right miiverse, I have photos on there, lemme post an order rip
-so forgetful been playing my switch too much-

i'd LOVE one of these!

Order: 2 charas
Reference: x and ruby, please! :)
Anything extra: i'd love it if my mayor's ponytail was long and visible, please!
TBT or RLC: tbt!
Total: 150 :blush:

thank you for your consideration!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

no! i just missed it ;; (i'll def be back to order soon when you have spots! :) if you have a waitlist, i'd love to be put on it, but otherwise, i'll just lurk hehe)

If you have a wait list I'd also love to be on it. ^^

Order: Mayor + Villager
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1133166.acnl-mayor
Anything extra: I want skye the villager <3
TBT or RLC: TBT
Total: 150?

tysm for considering I love your art lol ♥

omg of course!!! you're such a sweetie pie i'm glad to see you around again~~~ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: 2 charas
Reference: mayor + Viche
Anything extra: uhmmm -- extra 100tbt to add Cece too? | oh please make my mayors hair short? like the new inkling hair?
TBT or RLC: tbt
Total: 150tbt?

okay, sounds good!! thank you for your order ^q^

- - - Post Merge - - -

HECK i'm not sure if i want to have a waitlist.. you guys'll be put on it for coming early but i dont wanna do waitlists in the future hehe ^q^;;

I'd also love to be put on the waitlist if you're still considering ^^ Thanks very much!

Ty for that <3 Forgot to mention but if they could be holding hands like your example that would be adorable ❤

Is there a waitlist? Your art is so adorable I can't even ;w;
Oh I see I already made a request on your other art thread. Should I keep that request?

Yeah I think I'll keep it. I think I've already paid you for it so I'll just go ahead and keep it.

Last edited:
pretty sure your slots are all full by now, but I'll definitely check back to see if you have more space ♥

Back