• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Four-Leaf Clovers

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (230) +
Thought I had bought enough clovers last thread I made about this but nope.
Name your price and however many you have, I need a lot. Lol

I have 40? maybe 50, if you need that much.
does 2 btb each sound fair?

Last edited:
I have 40? maybe 50, if you need that much.
does 2 btb each sound fair?

Yep however many you have I would love to get. I need as many as possible x3
And 2 tbt is fine, I'll add you. Would you like to drop off or should I pick up?

-double post-

Last edited:
I can do whichever you prefer :)
sorry for the late response, it kept saying the last comment was by me so I didn't know you responded haha. I do have 50 clovers

edit: actually unless you want to pick-up i guess drop-off would be best since plucking all of the clovers is so time consuming

Last edited:
I can do whichever you prefer :)
sorry for the late response, it kept saying the last comment was by me so I didn't know you responded haha. I do have 50 clovers

edit: actually unless you want to pick-up i guess drop-off would be best since plucking all of the clovers is so time consuming

Yeah that's true. I guess drop off it is then, just let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gates ^^ 100 tbt total~

Yeah that's true. I guess drop off it is then, just let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gates ^^ 100 tbt total~

ill add you now & wait by the train

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch^^

Back