Do you ever just clean out your town?

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Do you ever delandscape everything basically?
I might let my villagers run wild and clean the place out so my get feels more relaxing again. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding I did save my town pretty much at "done" on my DA

I am kind of in the process of this right now in one of my towns.

I cut a lot of trees and am in the process of replanting trees bushes and flowers.

All my hybrids are on the beach - I plan to put them back into scattered natural look.

I was tempted to reset, but I've had this town two years. I can't turn back now. Not yet. :blush:

I tried that with one of my old towns, but because of my layout it was pretty impossible. I couldn't get it a way I liked, so I sold my town and started new.

My OCD-"This could've been like this"
Always. "Hm...my path should be different...ooh apple trees should've gone here" and so on.

Last edited:
I feel like I would love to do this and declutter, put everything where i want it aesthetically, but then it doesn't feel as organic ad random.. which i feel is a charming piece of the game :)

I am in progress of cleaning my town AFTER all the mess I made from TT-ing to cycle 16 villagers for Katt. Finally, after the long battle, she is now sleeping peacefully in my town while I on my mission to clean up my town lol~ I hate mess tbh!

I have wiped out all of my trees and started with a clean slate before if that's what you mean. It's so satisfying.

I'm actually doing that right now with mine, I decided that mine did not look foresty enough off of my flower choices as well as not enough trees and I wanted to make an entire new path. So I am

I do this all the time! It keeps me playing for hours and I love the sense of accomplishment you get when completing clean up tasks, the town always looks much nicer

I'm kind of doing that with my town. I wanted to change up whole swaths of town, making some more forested, others a bit more open and orderly. There are a lot of placeholders for where I plan to plant trees and bushes, so it looks rather ugly just now, but eventually it'll be pretty.

no.

I work to build up my town, not tear it down to its foundation. that's what the "restart your town" option is for.

at least, for me. :)

I'm actually doing this right now, I've cut all my trees down, destroyed non hybrid flowers and even got rid off all items that couldn't be reordered.

I feel like it gives my town a fresh start and keeps me interested in playing.

I am doing this now on my first town, it is 3 years old and the plastic of the cartridge broke so I started emptying it out into my 2 other towns, thinking it might not work one day. It keeps working so I leave it on bellboom and try to leave all the weeds for weeding day. As I am still trying to move some of the villagers like Clay, Marina, Drago and Butch to my new towns, I do go on everyday and found myself rebuilding it again, it's good to try new flower combos, pathes, PWPS in.

sometimes when im not feelin the flower colours, i take all of one certain colour and either replace it with another one, or leave it blank. i love the way only purple and white flowers look :D

Back