• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever just clean out your town?

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Do you ever delandscape everything basically?
I might let my villagers run wild and clean the place out so my get feels more relaxing again. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding I did save my town pretty much at "done" on my DA

I am kind of in the process of this right now in one of my towns.

I cut a lot of trees and am in the process of replanting trees bushes and flowers.

All my hybrids are on the beach - I plan to put them back into scattered natural look.

I was tempted to reset, but I've had this town two years. I can't turn back now. Not yet. :blush:

I tried that with one of my old towns, but because of my layout it was pretty impossible. I couldn't get it a way I liked, so I sold my town and started new.

My OCD-"This could've been like this"
Always. "Hm...my path should be different...ooh apple trees should've gone here" and so on.

Last edited:
I feel like I would love to do this and declutter, put everything where i want it aesthetically, but then it doesn't feel as organic ad random.. which i feel is a charming piece of the game :)

I am in progress of cleaning my town AFTER all the mess I made from TT-ing to cycle 16 villagers for Katt. Finally, after the long battle, she is now sleeping peacefully in my town while I on my mission to clean up my town lol~ I hate mess tbh!

I have wiped out all of my trees and started with a clean slate before if that's what you mean. It's so satisfying.

I'm actually doing that right now with mine, I decided that mine did not look foresty enough off of my flower choices as well as not enough trees and I wanted to make an entire new path. So I am

I do this all the time! It keeps me playing for hours and I love the sense of accomplishment you get when completing clean up tasks, the town always looks much nicer

I'm kind of doing that with my town. I wanted to change up whole swaths of town, making some more forested, others a bit more open and orderly. There are a lot of placeholders for where I plan to plant trees and bushes, so it looks rather ugly just now, but eventually it'll be pretty.

no.

I work to build up my town, not tear it down to its foundation. that's what the "restart your town" option is for.

at least, for me. :)

I finished cleaning it out (I had a pretty dense organized forest thing going on) and I feel like wow I can breath again lol

I'm actually doing this right now, I've cut all my trees down, destroyed non hybrid flowers and even got rid off all items that couldn't be reordered.

I feel like it gives my town a fresh start and keeps me interested in playing.

I am doing this now on my first town, it is 3 years old and the plastic of the cartridge broke so I started emptying it out into my 2 other towns, thinking it might not work one day. It keeps working so I leave it on bellboom and try to leave all the weeds for weeding day. As I am still trying to move some of the villagers like Clay, Marina, Drago and Butch to my new towns, I do go on everyday and found myself rebuilding it again, it's good to try new flower combos, pathes, PWPS in.

sometimes when im not feelin the flower colours, i take all of one certain colour and either replace it with another one, or leave it blank. i love the way only purple and white flowers look :D

Back