• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Able Sisters

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Lmao, I opened up my 3DS after sleeping, And i found to my suprise:
IMG_0472.jpg

The Able Sisters haven't kicked me out as soon as I opened my 3DS.
I can even talk to Sabel, like every time is the first time talking to her each day.
Has anyone ever had this happen before? Or is this a weird glitch? :p

I think Timmy and Tommy are the only shop owners that will kick you out, and maybe Tom Nook as well.

I know once I ended up staying in GracieGrace over night and she did nothing.

I think the reason why they didn't kick you out is because of the pro design thing. It takes forever for some to create a dress or a shirt and it would stink to have it all erased if they kicked you out in the middle of creating it.

@TwisterHeart
Pascal once said this, "Stores sells beds but if you sleep in it, the store IS a bed. Just think about it mannn." I think he meant if you put your system to sleep mode, you are technically "sleeping" in the store.

Just throwing it out there that Pascal's meaningful ramblings can go way deeper than you already thought.

Last edited:
Back