What happened in your ACNL game today?

Last night Nana told me she is leaving and Rudy moved to my town today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I made Bree angry, then sad and then angry again hitting her with the toy hammer...

Marshal randomly visited me in my house today! It was such a nice surprise;;;. Daisy also wanted to visit my house for the thousandth time.. xD And Margie sent me on a centipede hunt with no luck.

In Redwood, I decided to put some pumpkins on the ground so I searched for and found a pumpkin qr code and placed it on the ground. I stopped Agnes from Moving. I went to the island to farm beetles to get money to expand my house. I decided for my main room that I want to put the kiki and lala set so I used the lamp to bring etoile to the campground to order the furniture.

As always I had to run around to work on creating my natural dirt paths. It was great to be able to gift some of my villagers some specific furniture cause I really like to change a little their homes, giving them furniture and special items that seem fitting their personalities. I always do that and I get very annoyed if they sell or get rid of some furniture xD

Nothing too big happened today. Redd arrived and I got an authentic painting from him. There was also a sale at T&T's today. Tomorrow is where the real fun begins, though. I've got all my candy and masks organized for the scaring!

Last edited:
My side character finally got a new fence. I think my tree is full grown as of today, not sure though. I've only seen the fully grown tree in summer.

Nothing else really happened.

I found out that pashmina is moving in!!! So excited because she’s one of my dreamies :D

I donated the giant stag to the museum, went island farming for a bit + tours, and met some cool people on the island! and then the halloween event started and I got a lot of stuff im happy with but im also crying over not completing the creepy set due to not having enough lollipops : ^ ))))

i dIDNT SAVE MY GAME SO I NEED TO ERASE ALL MY PATHS AGAINNNNNNN :(((

also that souns really pa in f ul
good luck :^(

Mayor:
Watered most of the flowers around the town hoping more hybrids will pop up.
Changed a couple of peices of furniture in the bathroom with a table I was missing before
Dug up all the bamboo around the town to give to my alt
Did some tasks for some villagers

Alt:
Picked up most of the hybrids to put them in storage
Used a peice of fruit to give to shrunk to learn a new emotion
Checked out the HHA showcase
Payed off the loan to build the basement

I was rearranging flowers and ordering them in my second town Pineleaf.

However in the middle of it my DS died and I didn't notice it needed charging LMAO it happens.

rudy keeps getting frustrated because he doesnt understand love but he wants girls to like him
also same korichi ;o;; beardo, walt and diva flirt with my mayor a lo t-

Back