• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What happened in your ACNL game today?

Marty showed up randomly when I was calling out Whisp, then Etoile invited me to her house.

Chrissy asked for a red dragonfly.

I bought new tops for some villagers as don't like the ones they're wearing.

Also updated Dream about Elysian.

Last edited:
So much going on in these ACNL towns ^_^ how fun! I haven't started playing yet today, but my plan is to fix the time (it's too far in September, oops!) and I want to attempt making paths in my town, but I'll need to read up on it. I've not a clue about paths!

I filled my Joke Book and got Dr. Shrunk's jacket.

Quiet day, but still an accomplishment.

Given that I haven't touched my game in a week or so...not much. I really do need to boot it up soon.

I finally gave Startown a dream address (doesn't mean it's finished because it is nowhere near complete)
Planted some flowers and bushes (although some wouldn't grow despite being in a perfectly fine position)

I started my town, bought my house, but the biggest job was to pick all the flowers to plant them in the same area. I'm already trying to combine them :cool: Next step is cutting the damn trees

Also furnitures, it's nice to feel cozy
qoil.jpg

Last edited:
My town is still set in December 2016 because i found the perfect day to save my town as a dream so today i just celebrated New Years Day. I love seeing all the animals happy but i missed my opportunity to snap the 2017 firework, oh well!

HNI_0065.JPG

I got stung by a bee four times and Olivia told me that I didn't need a Halloween costume after she saw my face. :<

Today, Genji told me to deliver a package to Pecan (who lives 5ft away from his house) and it turns out it was a pineapple bed. She said she already had one, and since I wouldn't buy it from her she'll just wear them both as earrings... WHAT??

My least favorite villager, Quillson moved out! I got some items form Toby's RV and I got the whole royal set :D

I just checked my game after 3 months. I had bed head but then I changed my hair! I also changed my town tune to Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez!

moe fell asleep on a yellow bench by his house and i got a good picture of him with baby and antonio behind the jungle gym

I bought a genuine painting from Redd. Julian informed me that he was moving away in 10 days, so I wished him luck in his endeavors (he will be going to my best friend’s town).

I TT'd all day to get different mush furniture, as every day, I get either the mush stool or wall lamp. :-/

I started a PWP for a fountain, right next to town hall. Also, I invited a camper from to my town to make my 10th villager. Kabuki, one of my favorite cats also should be done unpacking by the time it's morning in AC! Woo! I love Kabuki.

I'm doing a pwp a day, just set up the torch to be built. Finally got cyrus to wake up, got my second floor built and made it into a bedroom. Did some island tours to get a few hibiscus. Working on landscaping right now.

I finally have all the rooms in my mayor's house built! It's time to start expanding them.

Back