• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What happened in your ACNL game today?

Last night Nana told me she is leaving and Rudy moved to my town today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I made Bree angry, then sad and then angry again hitting her with the toy hammer...

Marshal randomly visited me in my house today! It was such a nice surprise;;;. Daisy also wanted to visit my house for the thousandth time.. xD And Margie sent me on a centipede hunt with no luck.

In Redwood, I decided to put some pumpkins on the ground so I searched for and found a pumpkin qr code and placed it on the ground. I stopped Agnes from Moving. I went to the island to farm beetles to get money to expand my house. I decided for my main room that I want to put the kiki and lala set so I used the lamp to bring etoile to the campground to order the furniture.

As always I had to run around to work on creating my natural dirt paths. It was great to be able to gift some of my villagers some specific furniture cause I really like to change a little their homes, giving them furniture and special items that seem fitting their personalities. I always do that and I get very annoyed if they sell or get rid of some furniture xD

Nothing too big happened today. Redd arrived and I got an authentic painting from him. There was also a sale at T&T's today. Tomorrow is where the real fun begins, though. I've got all my candy and masks organized for the scaring!

Last edited:
My side character finally got a new fence. I think my tree is full grown as of today, not sure though. I've only seen the fully grown tree in summer.

Nothing else really happened.

I found out that pashmina is moving in!!! So excited because she’s one of my dreamies :D

I donated the giant stag to the museum, went island farming for a bit + tours, and met some cool people on the island! and then the halloween event started and I got a lot of stuff im happy with but im also crying over not completing the creepy set due to not having enough lollipops : ^ ))))

i dIDNT SAVE MY GAME SO I NEED TO ERASE ALL MY PATHS AGAINNNNNNN :(((

also that souns really pa in f ul
good luck :^(

Mayor:
Watered most of the flowers around the town hoping more hybrids will pop up.
Changed a couple of peices of furniture in the bathroom with a table I was missing before
Dug up all the bamboo around the town to give to my alt
Did some tasks for some villagers

Alt:
Picked up most of the hybrids to put them in storage
Used a peice of fruit to give to shrunk to learn a new emotion
Checked out the HHA showcase
Payed off the loan to build the basement

I was rearranging flowers and ordering them in my second town Pineleaf.

However in the middle of it my DS died and I didn't notice it needed charging LMAO it happens.

Um, one of my villagers just started flirting with me today... I think they have a crush on my mayor.

rudy keeps getting frustrated because he doesnt understand love but he wants girls to like him
also same korichi ;o;; beardo, walt and diva flirt with my mayor a lo t-

Back