• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What happened in your ACNL game today?

Kevin will be moving out so I can finally get back Skye! X3 I havent got all my dream villagers yet but I'm getting there.

Finished Harvest Festival in a short period of time. The villagers made easy request.
One of the villagers mentioned Iggly was thinking of moving. Since my game is 5 hours behind I had to time travel to 1001pm to stop him.

Hope in the next game there are no movers on events and birthdays. That's 2 Harvest Festival where villager have tried to skip town.

I finished decorating Lorelei and Freyja's houses! Now all I need to do is complete the living room for the mayor.

Nothing much. Messed up the second part of the harvest festival because I didn't have the special ingredient in my inventory when I delivered the other ingredients. Oh, well.

Nothing much changed here either. I stopped one villager from moving...but eventually I might just let them go and rescan them via the amiibo cards. That way I can plot reset them in a better area.

today i gave up on catching the Gar so i could TT forward to the Harvest Festival
so far i got the fruit basket, but i can't play at the moment because i'm downloading a different game

Donated a lot of deep sea creatures to the museum due to Franklim wanting a lobster for his tom yum kung during the Harvest Festival. It's funny really, I caught the lobster just as I was about to give up. I also caught the rainbow trout and donated that too.

i finished collecting the MEOW coupons for the day and i planned out a few gardens on my map :)

Ankha changed into an ugly outfit, so i ordered four identical shirts to make sure tomorrow she wears one of those instead...

It's Wolfgang's birthday! I gave him a nice gift, and also sent letters to some villagers with items I didnt want

sylvia left today (finally yy) and truffles moved into the campsite. not a huge fan of her so i probably won't talk to her anymore. visited bruce's house and planned out my future paths :)

mapped out my town, finished getting the daily/weekly meow coupons, started creating brick designs to combine with my clover path, talked to some villagers and wished phoebe a goodbye because she?s leaving tomorrow. pretty much it i think

I?ve started my game today! This is interesting, I?ve planted my town tree and attended the ceremony and met my first 5 villagers. I?m hoping not to time travel, and I?m also focussing on making my town pretty by making my town tune and town flag.

Back