What happened in your ACNL game today?

Kevin will be moving out so I can finally get back Skye! X3 I havent got all my dream villagers yet but I'm getting there.

Finished Harvest Festival in a short period of time. The villagers made easy request.
One of the villagers mentioned Iggly was thinking of moving. Since my game is 5 hours behind I had to time travel to 1001pm to stop him.

Hope in the next game there are no movers on events and birthdays. That's 2 Harvest Festival where villager have tried to skip town.

I finished decorating Lorelei and Freyja's houses! Now all I need to do is complete the living room for the mayor.

Nothing much. Messed up the second part of the harvest festival because I didn't have the special ingredient in my inventory when I delivered the other ingredients. Oh, well.

Nothing much changed here either. I stopped one villager from moving...but eventually I might just let them go and rescan them via the amiibo cards. That way I can plot reset them in a better area.

today i gave up on catching the Gar so i could TT forward to the Harvest Festival
so far i got the fruit basket, but i can't play at the moment because i'm downloading a different game

Donated a lot of deep sea creatures to the museum due to Franklim wanting a lobster for his tom yum kung during the Harvest Festival. It's funny really, I caught the lobster just as I was about to give up. I also caught the rainbow trout and donated that too.

i finished collecting the MEOW coupons for the day and i planned out a few gardens on my map :)

Ankha changed into an ugly outfit, so i ordered four identical shirts to make sure tomorrow she wears one of those instead...

It's Wolfgang's birthday! I gave him a nice gift, and also sent letters to some villagers with items I didnt want

sylvia left today (finally yy) and truffles moved into the campsite. not a huge fan of her so i probably won't talk to her anymore. visited bruce's house and planned out my future paths :)

mapped out my town, finished getting the daily/weekly meow coupons, started creating brick designs to combine with my clover path, talked to some villagers and wished phoebe a goodbye because she?s leaving tomorrow. pretty much it i think

I?ve started my game today! This is interesting, I?ve planted my town tree and attended the ceremony and met my first 5 villagers. I?m hoping not to time travel, and I?m also focussing on making my town pretty by making my town tune and town flag.

Back