What happened in your ACNL game today?

Redid my paths! I decided im gonna use both 1 and 2 tile wide paths B) it looks so much better than before
Also Kyle moved in!

FINALLY GOT THE WISTERIA TRELLIS PWP AYYYYY

also yeah gonna be moving out a natural move-in so i can get julia instead hopefullly

The holly bushes have white berries on them! Of course, that means the sweet olive bushes will be losing their flowers soon, but it'll be pretty to see the holly in color with the pine trees.

i walked out of a building at 5:59 am and saw snow falling. i got super excited because this is my first ac game and i had never experienced snow before. then, Isabelle started the day and when i came out of my house it wasn't snowing anymore ;-;

Today is the first day I've seen snow falling in Salem. I haven't played the winter before, so it was fun to see. I am a bit sad to see the Town Tree bare of leaves, though.

Currently remaking my secondary character..again. Third times the charm eh?
Hopefully I'll be satisfied with her this time :p

Last edited:
I was supposed to meet up at Molly's house

But my memory sucks and i got her confused with ketchup

The minute it turned 12pm it started snowing.
I watched Blathers wake up naturally.
And I caught quite a lot of new fish (and my fish encyclopedia is halfway, though Phineas didn't appear but I think it was because Saharah was wandering around).

Collected signatures for Poppy's Ban Bubblegum on Benches petition. I can't remember what she gave me, but it wasn't her picture. Maybe next time.

Edit: Completely slipped my mind that I got the Golden Watering Can in that town as well. Priorities XD

Last edited:
after a lot, and i mean a lot, of time travelling on my second copy i finally had enough weeds to get the gold weeding badge on my main mayor.

Today, Genji told me to deliver a package to Pecan (who lives 5ft away from his house) and it turns out it was a pineapple bed. She said she already had one, and since I wouldn't buy it from her she'll just wear them both as earrings... WHAT??
😂😂😂

Bea's birthday basically. And me planting saplings and flowers like mad to get the golden garden badge aaaa

so yeah I returned to the game and this site after like 2-3 months and my save file is corrupted. YAY! So now I have a new town and tbh the starting villagers are sweet. although i lost the few millions i had saved in my old town :(

more and more landscaping. i’ve managed to fix up some clovers. getting ready to get more right now. started designing a winter stepping stone path to transition into ac:nl winter. talked to all my villagers and stopped for a coffee since it’s been so long since i have! it was nice. :)

plot resetting. and of course there is a stupid destroyable rock the spawned where i want Broffina to plot. gdi game.

Well, not today but last night. I tore down the three illuminated arches from outside of my house, and then replaced them all back down one sq to the left. The arches were then in the centre of the stretch off land, but my house when I placed it down I placed it down wrong, so that's not central. So for the past 2 weeks I've been struggling, because either the arches are central with the house, but then I can't have a row of flowers and trees on each side, or I move the arches and then the house isn't central! So I spent most of last night trying to fix this by planting lots of flowers and trees in patterns and creating almost a fake enterance to the house. I think it just about works...

Back