• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What happened in your ACNL game today?

Roserra

riverdale obsessed
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What happened in your ACNL game today? Any new villagers? Any villagers who've left? Anything! Providing pictures will always be great :) Have fun!

Canberra left and now there is a plot for Hans. This is a fairly new town so I am working to fill the museum, get a perfect town and upgrade the shops(Super T&T is being built as I type) and my house. My villagers refuse to ask for a police station but they will ask for every ugly pwp there is. They really want me to trade them a shark for a shirt(not gonna happen). One thing I've never seen before is one villager(Spork) asked me to go get another(Gruff) and bring him to his house. I've had them asked me to deliver stuff but never bring someone to them.

Kiki and Tangy had a fight with one ending up angry and the other sad, and I felt terrible I couldn't prevent it because both of them are usually so chipper. Ummm Hazel was wandering along the beach, then three hours later she was still there. I wonder if she's still there now. Alone. In the dark. (jk)

I was trying to catch a bee, and got stung every single time. Lol.

I went shopping and bought this super cool drum set. I had it refurbished all cute and girly. I'm gonna start a band with Tangy, and Pudge. We still haven't agreed on a band name yet. Tangy wants to call us "The Orange rinds", but Pudge wants to call us " Pizza is my life". We just can't agree. I think our band might be breaking up soon.

I revamped my entire town path. Now going to be stepping stones and clovers, fitting for my forest town. It took sooooo long tho

i finally caught the petaltail dragonfly after five hundred million days of hunting for it

Dizzy moved in today! Kitt gave me her Striped TV for no reason, and then Nibbles was going to give me her Lovely Vanity, but I said I didn't want it, so she said she was going to give it to Scoot. Went to the NA Island a couple of times, made money, played games, caught a sea urchin and donated to museum.

t13YHkk.jpg
Goose the chicken man finally gave me his gently used pic.It took a perfect peach from my other town to get him to cough it up.

ebG26gP.jpg
I also received a "small present" from Bree.

What happened in your ACNL game today? Any new villagers? Any villagers who've left? Anything! Providing pictures will always be great :) Have fun!

I got 2 new villagers! I got Lolly and Biskit! Best day ever!

Designed more starry water pathways for Starpass :)

I've learned that Dobie and Felyne fought using a peach before (Vivian gossiped me in one of the screenshots I posted) lol and I've visited a few interesting dream towns :)

Wow! It all sounds so interesting :p I haven't had a chance to play AC today, but I am pretty sure someone moved in, cause the last time I played it, someone was camping in my town and I convinced them to move in!

Bones moved out and Chelsea moved in! She's been a great addition to my pastel town, and after a lot of plot resetting I got her in a nice place! I did a lot of gardening, payed off the last bit for my tire toy pwp, and ordered some things from Etoile's rv. Overall a very lovely day in Sonne! :)

i reset my town. realized that there wasnt much space to work around with it and the native fruit was pear which i came to hate

This might be off topic but it's animal crossing related.
Today , I've ordered Luna's amiibo card on e-bay and shockingly it's arrived in the next 5 months. *Cries* RSPWL,ZK IM so UPSET. :(

This might be off topic but it's animal crossing related.
Today , I've ordered Luna's amiibo card on e-bay and shockingly it's arrived in the next 5 months. *Cries* RSPWL,ZK IM so UPSET. :(

Oh no! I can't wait that long for an Amiibo :0 I'll, like, DIE WAITING FOR IT! (jk)

I got a lot of cataloging done! Thanks Google Sheets lol

Back