What happened in your ACNL game today?

Marty showed up randomly when I was calling out Whisp, then Etoile invited me to her house.

Chrissy asked for a red dragonfly.

I bought new tops for some villagers as don't like the ones they're wearing.

Also updated Dream about Elysian.

Last edited:
So much going on in these ACNL towns ^_^ how fun! I haven't started playing yet today, but my plan is to fix the time (it's too far in September, oops!) and I want to attempt making paths in my town, but I'll need to read up on it. I've not a clue about paths!

I filled my Joke Book and got Dr. Shrunk's jacket.

Quiet day, but still an accomplishment.

Given that I haven't touched my game in a week or so...not much. I really do need to boot it up soon.

I finally gave Startown a dream address (doesn't mean it's finished because it is nowhere near complete)
Planted some flowers and bushes (although some wouldn't grow despite being in a perfectly fine position)

I started my town, bought my house, but the biggest job was to pick all the flowers to plant them in the same area. I'm already trying to combine them :cool: Next step is cutting the damn trees

Also furnitures, it's nice to feel cozy
qoil.jpg

Last edited:
My town is still set in December 2016 because i found the perfect day to save my town as a dream so today i just celebrated New Years Day. I love seeing all the animals happy but i missed my opportunity to snap the 2017 firework, oh well!

HNI_0065.JPG

Today, Genji told me to deliver a package to Pecan (who lives 5ft away from his house) and it turns out it was a pineapple bed. She said she already had one, and since I wouldn't buy it from her she'll just wear them both as earrings... WHAT??

My least favorite villager, Quillson moved out! I got some items form Toby's RV and I got the whole royal set :D

I just checked my game after 3 months. I had bed head but then I changed my hair! I also changed my town tune to Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez!

moe fell asleep on a yellow bench by his house and i got a good picture of him with baby and antonio behind the jungle gym

I bought a genuine painting from Redd. Julian informed me that he was moving away in 10 days, so I wished him luck in his endeavors (he will be going to my best friend’s town).

I TT'd all day to get different mush furniture, as every day, I get either the mush stool or wall lamp. :-/

I started a PWP for a fountain, right next to town hall. Also, I invited a camper from to my town to make my 10th villager. Kabuki, one of my favorite cats also should be done unpacking by the time it's morning in AC! Woo! I love Kabuki.

I'm doing a pwp a day, just set up the torch to be built. Finally got cyrus to wake up, got my second floor built and made it into a bedroom. Did some island tours to get a few hibiscus. Working on landscaping right now.

Back