• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What happened in your ACNL game today?

I landscaped the area infront of my town hall, I really like how it's looking! :D

Nothing really. :( Kiki and Mira talked about Mira going to bed early and how Mira didn't have any self control to go to bed early. So I told her to go to bed early. I tried to get them to ping me all day for a PWP and none of them did. So annoying lol. I got Lolly a perfect cherry too. :3

redd came to town! also like becca im redoing my paths, coincidentally stones and clovers too! it'll take some time to finish but it'll be worthwhile. there's something nice and calming about how it looks

Heard "rumours" about W. Link wanting to move. I might actually let him go, I mean I still have his amiibo around and I def.want the other LoZ items man

Dobie wanted to move out. I don`t think so Dobie (you stay in SNaKe forever).

first i went to water my boyfriend's flowers. we went shopping for a bit in my town (since he only has the first upgrade of timmy's and tommy's and nothing was in there, so) he always buys gifts and sends me letters and it's really nice since we're long distance. i did a couple of orders for jacob's ladders before closing my shop and then after that i just quickly dug up some fossils and the daily ore, and then cleared the flower bowtie i did for challenge #6, i guess that's about it

I somehow managed to get four unique fossils in a day despite nearly having a complete collection.

No pictures, unfortunately.
In my second town, Diva and Amelia shared clothes and both of them were really happy! I started landscaping as well, so hopefully none of my bushes died.

I have yet to check my main town... hopefully nothing horrid has happened LOL

Got the last golden exterior renovation one, yay fancy house:D Also starting to like my antique home theme after all. I mean gotta love the sets!

I forgot I adopted a villager last night and did not start as a new character for plot resetting......pls Phoebe choose an ok spot.

Today i have new villager cookie is one of my dreamies i'm really happy and she is going to move in and i'm going to try the plot resetting method ;)

Back