What happened in your ACNL game today?

I got my golden watering can today! I thought I should have gotten it two days ago, but apparently I misremembered my first perfect day. I just thought I'd messed something up and would need another two weeks. So, that was a lovely surprise. Now I can start my landscaping without worrying about cutting too many trees and not planting the replacements fast enough, etc. :)

Peanut officially moved in and is settled. Mira asked to move out. I started donations on the illuminated tree PWP. :3

I got my gold watering can as well. :)

Last edited:
I started building a playground for my town! I really quite like it so far!

Jacques moved out. I told him to stay so often, but this time I thought that I'm a bit tired of him. I had few conversations with him on 10 days packing period, and I had some doubts, but I didn't say a word to stop him. Now he's gone and I found his portrait with this letter in my mailbox:
14v5u36.jpg
... and now I'm sad, so sad. I'm just sitting here listening to Agent K.K. How I can not cry? ... Should've waited for that Amelia or Deirdre to move out - be my guest! But no, they don't want to go. When any villager will request a bar PWP?

Ribbot moved in, yesterday I expanded my house a lot, Annalise is moving out, got a bunch of items from Nicole, visited Nenya's Dream Town, got the stone tablet pwp, got a few new emotions, changed my hair, and that's about it.

Shep wanted to move. Heck no you are my hippie doggo :( Also got June from a friend and she crashed in a good spot so woo!

made my new save file, Scully! (yes, dana scully from the x-files) - got her all done up at Shampoodle and then worked on erasing the paths I had in my town. I'm hoping to go for a dirt path forest town, and the paths I had weren't looking quite right. Got a temporary first place in the Fishing Tourney!

I finally started to work on my house, after the mess it was in for the HHA achievements. I still have a long way to go finish it up though! I also won the last piece of furniture I hadn't gotten yet from the fishing tournament (and then promptly sold it to another forumer. No room in storage!) :)

lyman finally pinged me to move out! i cant stand him so im really happy that he'll be gone soon! i also created a side character, scully, simply because i wanted to choose a different face than the one i went with for my mayor... a weird reason to make a new character but i had to ^^

Last edited:
Redid my main room a bit and started on decorating the basement B) and then Tammy and Pietro visited it,, they knew
I've also played more desert island escape!

Today I was finally able to finish my upstairs room which I have Been working for some time. I also received not one but two badges from my friend phineas. I cleaned out my storage which was heavily packed and made a couple of bells fishing at the island. Oh and I caugh a bell cricket , and used it to decorate in one of my rooms. It looks so cute!

Today was the fishing tournament, black bass. I caught three, the largest being at 20.something, went to turn them in and found out Wolf Link was already ahead with a 23.something one so I just shrugged and decided I don't really NEED another gold trophy and decided not to try to catch more. (wasn't really in the mood). Friend of mine came to visit to pick up the pirate set I had saved from Pascal, ended up running around hitting each other with the toy hammers because we're easily amused. Now I'm just casually catching bugs on the island while browsing online/watching Netflix. Nothing too eventful. XD

I've almost finished my bedroom and study. I never really worked on the house before. I was so sick of being trapped by villagers barging in.
Now I just hide, and wait for them to leave.

Well yesterday I finally got one of my alts to get their two last mannequins, which I displayed in two of their rooms as people props. I visited an RV and traded to get some clothes to dress them in. I also got a few different emotions for my three villagers.

The best part was that I finally got all of my villagers to move into their intended qr spots! Now most of them don't look like they're all wilynily on the map. There's some semblance of a pattern, yes!

I also decorated one of my villager's rooms a bit more, but it still feels a little incomplete.

I got stung by bees and Shep gave me medicine! He's the first villager to do so in my newer towns. It just made me happy :)

I spent all day yesterday filling and plotting my new, all rabbit town (Mayor Ostara of The Dawn) and moving villagers around to some of my other towns.
Moved Rosie from Harvest to Le Ciel. Moved Roscoe into Le Ciel. Set up the Illuminated Arch also.
Moved Wendy into Harvest to take Rosie's spot. Celebrated a birthday. Landscaped with Blue Hydrangeas.
Moved Felyne into Kakariko. Sent Genji to Dawn. Landscaped with Sweet Olives and perfect apples.
Moved out Coach and moved Tank into Tea Cozy. Worked on my interior.
There was a lot more, lol. Like I said, I spent the entire day and two DS's transporting starts, villagers, funds, the whole shebang :)

Tammy sent me a letter saying that because she moved away, I can dig up the time capsule I buried for her which I completely forgot I did. Oh and my past self sent a letter which was also in my mailbox, never really did anything like that but it might be a monthly thing to remind me that I am ok and will get through whatever's happening.

Back