• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Perfect town questions

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I have read that you need about 200 trees for perfect town, do tree stumps count as trees? If not do they count against perfect town score?

tree stumps don't count as trees, and they don't count against the score (bamboo counts as trees though! cut bamboo does not)! it's not really "about 200" trees- the perfect town requirement is 110-200, so make sure you stay within that range :blush:

here's a really helpful guide to all the perfect town requirements: x

hope that helped!

Thanks 5cm/s that guide is great!

I guess bushes count as well because I don't have 100 trees and have the Perfect Town.

I hope someone can answer this question:

The link posted above states that no more than ten weeds are acceptable - is this just to maintain the perfect rating, or also when initially getting it?
I'd like to keep some weeds, but can't believe that up to ten would still earn a perfect rating

I hope someone can answer this question:

The link posted above states that no more than ten weeds are acceptable - is this just to maintain the perfect rating, or also when initially getting it?
I'd like to keep some weeds, but can't believe that up to ten would still earn a perfect rating

I think it's for both when you're trying to get the rating and maintaining it. Don't know for 100% though, just makes the most sense to me.

Back