Ideas on where to put a drilling rig?

MarisaMatsu

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Where did you put yours? Any examples? Like by trees, surrounded by flowers, by a house, I have no clue where to put it :(

i refuse to put the drilling rig in my town lol

but if you're planning to build one, i suggest somewhere with less infrastructure- that way it's more barren and looks more like a drilling site. :blush:

I've never heard of someone actually using this PwP in their town before, so I really have no idea. Hopefully, you come up with something soon.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

xvSPhnu.jpg
I put a drilling rig in a place similar to what 5cm/s suggested.My town has kind of a desert theme so I put the rig in an open space that has no buildings around.It's certainly not a great looking PWP but it looks alright when it's off on its own and not near any of the nicer looking PWPs or houses.Now I just have to get my koalas some hardhats and work clothes.

Near Re-Tail pond - for water pollution

Near the ocean - more water pollution

Just kidding! Those are terrible places!

I suggest anywhere in town with the most amount of space. It takes up some room and is quite tall.

If you like the sounds it makes you could put a bench in front of it.

Put it on a WIP area that has lots of space. I mean if you end up not liking the idea, it would still have a purpose like you built one because that area is still under construction XD

Finally someone else that likes that pwp! It doesn't fit my town but I've had it before. Mine was off in an area by itself.

I've never heard of anyone putting this in their town since it lowers your town rating, but props! I suggest an area with lots of space.

You can also pair it with PWPs like the pile of pipes thing, a caution sign or do not enter, or even a video screen (I don't know how modern your town is) sort of broadcasting what the site will become in the future post-construction. This even gives you some space to actually CREATE the under-construction project if you want to roleplay a bit.

It's really cool that you're planning on using this pwp! I've never seen it in a town before. My first thought was that you should build it near some tree stumps, or even some dead trees.

Back