• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [CLOSED] ty for requesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for Hyoon
i hope she looks ok :X i can redo her if you want
oImBO6V.png

i'm skipping around by the way

Last edited:
Wow these are so cute!! I wish I would've saw this sooner!

Style: Regular
Ref: (x)
Offer: 75 tbt
Extra Details: She has waist long hair, eyelashes & blush, and the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses

Thank you for considering <3

Wowie these are wildly cute!! If you're still accepting requests I'd love a drawing of my mayor please!

ORDER FORM
Style: Crayon
Ref: [x]
Offer: 50 tbt
Extra Details: If she could just be kind of staring into the void with a tiny smile that would be awesome c:

for amye.miller
i couldn't fit her feet in sorry X:
NM5G1yO.png

@xsupermario64x i dont have a waitlist bc i might not be doing all requests

Last edited:
oh i was just saying i don't have a waitlist lol
so feel free to request whenever! <3

Oh alrighty then! I'll make a request, if you don't accept it's okay. Brb gonna go get a form ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, here you go:

Ref: [x]
Offer: How's 75 tbt sound? I'll pay before if you accept ^^

Ref: http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters (I'd like both Kitty and Twili drawn together if possible?)
Offer: 100tbt (will pay more if needed?)
Extra Details: Make sure you give kitty pink ears and the white tips on tail and ears, and twili has the rainbow feather and gold rose ^.^ also check for other details on each characters info

for amye.miller
i couldn't fit her feet in sorry X:
NM5G1yO.png

@xsupermario64x i dont have a waitlist bc i might not be doing all requests

Aw, that is absolutely adorable! <333 Thank you so much! And thank you for including all the details. I just sent the TBT. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back