• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [CLOSED] ty for requesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I was wondering if you're planning on accepting my request? :3

i probably will draw only kitty if that's ok. later though because i still have plenty of requests to get through .w.

may i request two characters, please? ;w; your art is adorable i'm like dying inside from the cute

Style: first ref in 1 and second ref in 2!!
Ref:
wSD9p.png
ww83b.png
Offer: 10 mil igb each? ;w;
Extra Details: for lilith, if you could add a short fluffy dog tail and little dog ears (in black) please, i would be super grateful

for ThatOneMarshalFangirl
g3Jcrx4.png

i couldn't do marshal in her arms bc i'm not that good sorry XD
EDIT: taking a break i'm super depressed and i'm just gonna stay in bed and watch disney movies lmfao

Last edited:
for ThatOneMarshalFangirl
g3Jcrx4.png

i couldn't do marshal in her arms bc i'm not that good sorry XD
EDIT: taking a break i'm super depressed and i'm just gonna stay in bed and watch disney movies lmfao

That's so adorable! You did a great job. :D

I know that feeling, I've been going through it myself. Hopefully you feel better, I love the commissions you've done so far! Can't wait to see more ;w;

i originally didn't feel like drawing today but i had to do at least one
for kawanocy
the size is a bit bigger because i just didn't want to deal w/ canvas size today tbh
y8eDLFd.png

forgot the bandaid lmao

Last edited:
Ooh I'm gonna order but just questions:
-is only headshot + shoulders okay? I want an avatar :3
-is a mix of igb and tbt alright too?
-anything other than igb and tbt you're looking for? Like in game items?
I'll order after :D

Ooh I'm gonna order but just questions:
-is only headshot + shoulders okay? I want an avatar :3
-is a mix of igb and tbt alright too?
-anything other than igb and tbt you're looking for? Like in game items?
I'll order after :D
sure i could try for an avatar. what size are they normally?
also a mix of igb and tbt is totally fine, i need to pay off my home loan finally and get more pwps
i'm not looking for anything in particular, but pink roses are what i'd need most

sure i could try for an avatar. what size are they normally?
also a mix of igb and tbt is totally fine, i need to pay off my home loan finally and get more pwps
i'm not looking for anything in particular, but pink roses are what i'd need most

Ok, I can get you 10 pink roses, and 6mil IGB? Not sure if it's enough lol, or I can do tbt instead of roses

Ok, I can get you 10 pink roses, and 6mil IGB? Not sure if it's enough lol, or I can do tbt instead of roses

sure. also if you have any of those white violets or white cosmoses that'd be very helpful ^^
i still do have some requests to get through though so it may take a few days

sure. also if you have any of those white violets or white cosmoses that'd be very helpful ^^
i still do have some requests to get through though so it may take a few days

Yeah I can get some white cosmos too
So 10 pink roses, 10 white cosmos, and 6mil igb for all?
I can wait :3 let me know when to give stuff & fill out form

i originally didn't feel like drawing today but i had to do at least one
for kawanocy
the size is a bit bigger because i just didn't want to deal w/ canvas size today tbh
y8eDLFd.png

forgot the bandaid lmao

AWWW AKDNWW Thank you so much!! My new phone background!! Sending the TBT now!

not to be pushy or anything but i was just wondering if you saw my request post >w<

not to be pushy or anything but i was just wondering if you saw my request post >w<

yes, i've read all requests and i will be drawing one of yours when the time comes ^^ ty for being patient !

- - - Post Merge - - -

for skarmoury
obhaz0g.png

hes too cute omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back