Shop [CLOSED] ty for requesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I was wondering if you're planning on accepting my request? :3

i probably will draw only kitty if that's ok. later though because i still have plenty of requests to get through .w.

may i request two characters, please? ;w; your art is adorable i'm like dying inside from the cute

Style: first ref in 1 and second ref in 2!!
Ref:
wSD9p.png
ww83b.png
Offer: 10 mil igb each? ;w;
Extra Details: for lilith, if you could add a short fluffy dog tail and little dog ears (in black) please, i would be super grateful

for ThatOneMarshalFangirl
g3Jcrx4.png

i couldn't do marshal in her arms bc i'm not that good sorry XD
EDIT: taking a break i'm super depressed and i'm just gonna stay in bed and watch disney movies lmfao

Last edited:
EDIT: taking a break i'm super depressed and i'm just gonna stay in bed and watch disney movies lmfao

I know that feeling, I've been going through it myself. Hopefully you feel better, I love the commissions you've done so far! Can't wait to see more ;w;

i originally didn't feel like drawing today but i had to do at least one
for kawanocy
the size is a bit bigger because i just didn't want to deal w/ canvas size today tbh
y8eDLFd.png

forgot the bandaid lmao

Last edited:
Ooh I'm gonna order but just questions:
-is only headshot + shoulders okay? I want an avatar :3
-is a mix of igb and tbt alright too?
-anything other than igb and tbt you're looking for? Like in game items?
I'll order after :D

Ooh I'm gonna order but just questions:
-is only headshot + shoulders okay? I want an avatar :3
-is a mix of igb and tbt alright too?
-anything other than igb and tbt you're looking for? Like in game items?
I'll order after :D
sure i could try for an avatar. what size are they normally?
also a mix of igb and tbt is totally fine, i need to pay off my home loan finally and get more pwps
i'm not looking for anything in particular, but pink roses are what i'd need most

sure i could try for an avatar. what size are they normally?
also a mix of igb and tbt is totally fine, i need to pay off my home loan finally and get more pwps
i'm not looking for anything in particular, but pink roses are what i'd need most

Ok, I can get you 10 pink roses, and 6mil IGB? Not sure if it's enough lol, or I can do tbt instead of roses

Ok, I can get you 10 pink roses, and 6mil IGB? Not sure if it's enough lol, or I can do tbt instead of roses

sure. also if you have any of those white violets or white cosmoses that'd be very helpful ^^
i still do have some requests to get through though so it may take a few days

sure. also if you have any of those white violets or white cosmoses that'd be very helpful ^^
i still do have some requests to get through though so it may take a few days

Yeah I can get some white cosmos too
So 10 pink roses, 10 white cosmos, and 6mil igb for all?
I can wait :3 let me know when to give stuff & fill out form

i originally didn't feel like drawing today but i had to do at least one
for kawanocy
the size is a bit bigger because i just didn't want to deal w/ canvas size today tbh
y8eDLFd.png

forgot the bandaid lmao

AWWW AKDNWW Thank you so much!! My new phone background!! Sending the TBT now!

not to be pushy or anything but i was just wondering if you saw my request post >w<

not to be pushy or anything but i was just wondering if you saw my request post >w<

yes, i've read all requests and i will be drawing one of yours when the time comes ^^ ty for being patient !

- - - Post Merge - - -

for skarmoury
obhaz0g.png

hes too cute omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back