Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0008-9983-6893
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
Hello, guys. I am compiling a list for my favorite pink items (customized or otherwise) for my in-game bedroom as pink is my favorite color. Well, pink and mint, but still...So I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind sharing your favorite pink items with me to give me some ideas?
Please and thank you! :D

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my Mayor's living that has some pink items in~
0PcKejR.jpg

Hope this gives you some ideas :p

The Rococco set refurbished Gothic White is my personal favorite :) I used it for my mayor's front room.

WVW69kKa1bExUADSvT

WVW69kKa_ioHlPExMy

I don't have a pic of my full living room, but hopefully you get the idea. I didn't use the entire set.

Last edited:
Pink Rococo set, the my melody set DEFINITELY (its from the RV's but many people on here sell it)

My front room is a combination of the my melody set and kiki and lala set, and I think it looks super sweet! :blush:

HNI_0010.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPG

My favorite pink furniture set is definitely the mermaid set! Its sooo pretty, might even be my favorite set, pink or otherwise.

I'm making a pink room too. It's also honeybee themed. I made a cute pattern of a honeybee with a pink background, and refurbished it on some cabin pieces. I had the wood refurbished to patchy tree. Turned out really cute.

I also used the daisy tee and refurbished it on some simple panels and paper wall lamps. I'm thinking I'll put the daisy tee on the drum set too. Super cute. :)

You can choose from the My Melody set, Kiki and Lala, mermaid set, pink refurbished rococo set, and the lovely set. There's a lot to choose from and they're all cute!

the birthday set items especially the cake, the lovely set (Obvi), sloppy set with a custom pink qr code, and any pink gyroids!

The items everybody's suggesting are great, and here's my two cents.
- The glass teapot and cup of tea can be refurbished to this beautiful pink Jasmine tea.
- The flat screen TV can also be refurbished to pink now, I use it a lot!
- Also the electric guitar can be refurbished to pink as well. ^-^

There is also the regal series that can be refubished in pink!
The mermaid set that is beautiful!
O the standing TV that also can be refubished in pink!
Or the Dindou's series that also have some pink and purple items! :)

Attachments

• tumblr_n9tsfaV48o1sxhrifo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_n9tsfaV48o1sxhrifo1_400.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 24f4ba96842681ba9c067e8ea122ea03--clothing-patterns-polka-dots.jpg
    24f4ba96842681ba9c067e8ea122ea03--clothing-patterns-polka-dots.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
I really love the pink rococo set, the make up case and the sweets player for house interior items! For character customisation the Celeste bow is super adorable too!

When I played Wild World I liked the Lovely set. It looks amazing now with one of the refurbishments!

i didn't see anybody mention these yet the stripes furniture set and the polka dot furniture set can also be refurbished to pink! these might be some better options for people who are newer to game, as they are quite easily accessible and don't require going onto the island/different currency or trading. i'm in the process of refurbishing polka dot furniture pink myself :blush:
pics:
View attachment 205757
View attachment 205758

Oooohhhh, I'm loving the pink striped shelf. Does anyone know if you can items on it?

I also like the idea of using the Sanrio, Sweets, and customized Sloppy series.

Thanks, guys!

Back