• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you met your twin?

Have you met your 'twin'?

• Total voters
Yes, there was a girl I went to middle school with who looked just like me. Hair, skin color, body frame, facial structure, we even both wore glasses. My friends use to confuse us all the time, and one time my dad thought she was me when he came to pick me up from school.

Last edited:
There's a girl I know who looks like she could be my sister but not my twin. I don't really see it though, other than our noses being similar and the fact that we do our make up similarly. My skin tone is also a little darker. My friend told me she saw a girl who looked like me if I had gained a significant amount of weight.

I consumed my twin while we were in the womb, so... possibly.

Last edited:
There is a section in my city with people specifically of my nationality shopping like crazy. Briefly on the street, a girl passed me on the sidewalk, exact same style of hair as me (black, super curly, also in a ponytail) with exact same skin tone as me and exact same eye colour too! We both looked back at each other (faces look different though) and just nodded with acknowledgement.

Back