Reasons I will probably not ever reset again

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
1- I have the train station upgrade
2- My town map only has one pond
3- I'm very lazy
4- I upgraded like four houses from scratch because I reset my last town (didn't sell)
5- Filling up the fish exibit is taking forever even though I fish a lot
6-I have all the emotions which I'm also lazy about getting
7- dirt path (it's trying to grow in though uhhhhg)

Please add my also lazy and sentimental peers :)

Yeah, resetting would seem kind of foolish at that point. If anything you could just buy another cartridge.
Congratulations on all the progress with your town! Maybe I'll visit it someday :3

I've thought several times about resetting cause I don't really like my mayors eyes. But then I realise how much work I'd have to redo and I really can't be bothered XD. I'll probably buy another game at some point instead lol

I only reset once and it was the first day New Leaf was released after making very little progress. I forget exactly why... it had something to do with a cliff. I'm glad I did :) I love my current town. I'd also never reset because I'm overly attached to my villagers.

Also dirt paths ftw! cant wait until mine break in again

I bought 3 copies of New leaf (yeah )
And i ended up resetting 2 of them. My very first copy i could never reset! However the other two were messy and i didnt reall have a theme in mind, they just ended up being garbage and hybrids. Now that i have reset Skyfall and Naporia I think theyre so much better! I went for the basic natural overgrown thing for Naporia, and more of a Fairy tale / magical theme for Skyfall! I know theyre basic but i love them to bits

I'm never resetting and I never have. I've had my same town since launch. My house is finished, I have my dreamies, a very nice amount of badges I worked hard for, my museum is complete, so is mainstreet, I've built all my favourite PWPs...

I haven't reset but I'm not against the idea. I think of it like starting a new save file for a favourite game that you want to play again.

Back