• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reasons I will probably not ever reset again

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
1- I have the train station upgrade
2- My town map only has one pond
3- I'm very lazy
4- I upgraded like four houses from scratch because I reset my last town (didn't sell)
5- Filling up the fish exibit is taking forever even though I fish a lot
6-I have all the emotions which I'm also lazy about getting
7- dirt path (it's trying to grow in though uhhhhg)

Please add my also lazy and sentimental peers :)

Yeah, resetting would seem kind of foolish at that point. If anything you could just buy another cartridge.
Congratulations on all the progress with your town! Maybe I'll visit it someday :3

I've thought several times about resetting cause I don't really like my mayors eyes. But then I realise how much work I'd have to redo and I really can't be bothered XD. I'll probably buy another game at some point instead lol

I only reset once and it was the first day New Leaf was released after making very little progress. I forget exactly why... it had something to do with a cliff. I'm glad I did :) I love my current town. I'd also never reset because I'm overly attached to my villagers.

Also dirt paths ftw! cant wait until mine break in again

I bought 3 copies of New leaf (yeah )
And i ended up resetting 2 of them. My very first copy i could never reset! However the other two were messy and i didnt reall have a theme in mind, they just ended up being garbage and hybrids. Now that i have reset Skyfall and Naporia I think theyre so much better! I went for the basic natural overgrown thing for Naporia, and more of a Fairy tale / magical theme for Skyfall! I know theyre basic but i love them to bits

I'm never resetting and I never have. I've had my same town since launch. My house is finished, I have my dreamies, a very nice amount of badges I worked hard for, my museum is complete, so is mainstreet, I've built all my favourite PWPs...

I haven't reset but I'm not against the idea. I think of it like starting a new save file for a favourite game that you want to play again.

Back