repathing is the WORST

davekats

bees??
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i decided i didnt want to finish pathing my town with this complicated brick pattern and made a cute stepping stone-ish pattern but...getting rid of all the placed patterns is so much work and im....not excited

how do all you guys have the drive to totally decorate your towns i admire yall so much :')

I totally agree. But I don't really have the motivation. Hence the reason my paths are all over the place. XD I normally just end up leaving the paths because I can't be bothered to fix them. Secret tip? Flowers. Chuck a load of flowers at it and it makes everything 100% better lol

haaa I don't have drive at all. R/n I have placeholders all over the damn place and a simple brick pattern where I want my main paths just so villagers don't move there.

It's slow progress I guess ;)

I visit dream towns frequently (mainly for the dreamer badge) and I visited this beautiful town that incorporated marble paths in their town.

That's what drives me to recreate my paths.

Multitasking, my friend. While you are working on making your town the best it can be, put on a show you like or watch some youtube! Working on pathways especially can be very tedious, but it's much less boring when you have something else going on!

I don't path at all. I'm far too lazy for all that and I play Animal Crossing to chill out.

I HATE re- pathing but it's all gonna be worth it in the end when your town looks and feels beautiful ! whatever makes you happy :)

Yeah, it's extremely tedious when you're using different kinds of paths (especially the main path having those 'edges') then you decide to change after a while. It's like you're gonna start from zero again and re-path almost everything. But it's so worth it in the end though.

Last edited:
It's super tedious but I always try and make it easier on myself by putting on some tv in the background (especially decorating shows, it motivates me haha) and taking frequent breaks! It's kind of an unpopular opinion but after repathing for a while I sort of get into the rhythm of it and enjoy it a little? It's nice and repetitive, and kind of calming!

When I visit dream towns that have a cute path all over...it makes it worth it! That's what motivated me to redo mine! It took a long time though.

I just recently repathed my entire town and I'm not quite sure how I'm still alive thru all the annoyance and questioning of my life choices...

When I decide a path is ugly I have no qualms removing it and starting over.

I'm starting to regret deciding to do natural paths now in part of my town though.

I'm actually in the process of repathing my town right now and I completely understand. It takes so long and I just pushed myself to do it instead of waiting. It's so painful. I wish it was made easier

My town's layout is at an angle to all my paths look dumb! I tried to make it pretty the other day, but I gave up. Good luck!!

Ah, it kills me! I am to re-path my town but I do not have the patience to do it! When I visit dream towns, they look so beautiful because they had a theme. I'm re-pathing my path now and, as I said, it's sooo annoying!

Back