• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello it's meeee

Bells
Hi! Loong time AC fan, played the original gamecube version when I was a small one, and wild world too. Skipped city folk, but I finally got a 3ds last year and I've been playing animal crossing ever since! I've seen this forum around, and found some helpful tips off it in my searches. I'd like to visit other people's towns, and have nice people come to my town! (I am secretly also hoping to one day unlock the zen train station. :p)

Anywayyyy

I also like non animal crossing related things; but that's not why I'm here! And intros are hard. So, whatever. Happy I joined.

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree.

I'm sure people on here would love to help you unlock the Zen upgrade for the train station. Ironically, just post in the Train Station section of the forums.

And there's no harm in sharing what other things that you're interested in. You might be surprised at other shared interests you might have with people on here.

Hello! And yes, it's true. Mostly I hardly ever know where to begin with open ended introductions. Ah! I have a real life, non animal crossing container garden. And I must find supports for my bush tomatoes, oh poor things.

I got really into fire emblem for a hot minute last fall, which is such a different gaming vibe from animal crossing. I don't think my hands have ever started to sweat playing animal crossing; not so for some platformers. AC is my chill game. And happy home designer is even more chill. It's a pleasant thing.

Online animal crossing communities have seemed great from a distance, but I've been shy. However, only one of my real life friends plays animal crossing, and... if I rely on only him visiting my town to get the train station remodel, I will wait an eternity! Hehe. :p Also, trades and things?! And town inspiration. I'm ready.

Wait? You've got a little garden of tomatoes and herbs? Grown in little pots? Any advice that you might offer for any individual that is thinking of growing their own herbs?

And yeah, Animal Crossing is definitely a chill game. But some games that get a little intense and cause sweaty palms are also good to play too.

And I think any online community are rather daunting for an introvert, regardless of how friendly they may seem.

hello-is-it-me-youre-looking-for--lionel-richie-large.png

I'm sorry okay.

Welcome to the forums though, enjoy your stay c:

hello-is-it-me-youre-looking-for--lionel-richie-large.png

I'm sorry okay.

Welcome to the forums though, enjoy your stay c:
This is my favorite thing now.

Hi! I like meeting new people on here :blush:

If you want you can share your interests with other people! I, for instance, love the N64, and everyone knows it cause it's my jam lol :rolleyes: that's pretty much what I'm known for here but I have quite a few other interests I express here, like music and art! You'll learn more about this site as you explore it.

Maybe I'll see ya around a bit on here, I get on quite a bit to check my art shop and post updates on my commissions. I also just lurk around and comment on random threads. Nothing particularly AC related lol
Anyways nice to see ya here! Hope ya have fun :D

Wait? You've got a little garden of tomatoes and herbs? Grown in little pots? Any advice that you might offer for any individual that is thinking of growing their own herbs?

And yeah, Animal Crossing is definitely a chill game. But some games that get a little intense and cause sweaty palms are also good to play too.

And I think any online community are rather daunting for an introvert, regardless of how friendly they may seem.

Yes! I do! It's still just my second year of amateur balcony gardening, and it's been a learning process all the way, but I'd be happy to discuss the ins and outs! If you're thinking of starting to grow herbs, go for it! You can either buy some seedlings or young plants, or try sprouting them from seed. Re: sprouting from seed, with regards to the growing season where you are, I have no idea, though I imagine you have a much longer growing season than here above the 49th parellel?? Is there ever a non-growing season, actually? Anyway! Yes. And it's super easy to start small and go from there. Also, chives are delicious in everything and they're pretty easy to keep alive.

Definitely somewhat daunting. But so far so good!

Back