Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
his name is going to be Karasu
s/o to milk

helloo I'm getting a custom oc made and I realized I forgot to think of the most important part
his name

soo I'm asking for helping naming him!
I think I'd prefer for the name to be korean or japanese, but honestly any type of name is welcome!

this is a wip, he's not colored yet. but his color scheme is like red, black, white.

vampire1_by_yukie94-dbjib8p.png

he's going to be some type of assassin/murderer, and his personality will be sort of insane/deranged but extremely intelligent.
what yall think

karasu - raven - カラス

Last edited:
Maybe Shinji? There's different interpretations and 2 forms of kanji so idk what to put lol but I think its cool

i'm just gonna put my vote on karasu tbh it's actually very clever
cause you said he's an assassin right? and karasu is raven, and the plural group word for ravens? a 'murder of ravens'

so it's like a double entendre

Last edited:
cause you said he's an assassin right? and karasu is raven, and the plural group word for ravens? a 'murder of ravens'

its a murder of crows...not ravens lol...............

its a murder of crows...not ravens lol...............

well. they're still kind of similar creatures. and i realized my mistake already? so you don't need to call me out on it, lol, i don't feel like going back and editing again

@ op, karasu is still a great name~

i didnt call u out for the sake of calling u out it was just so OP would know just in case x:
i also like the name karasu. its an unkindness of ravens so it still works

i didnt call u out for the sake of calling u out it was just so OP would know just in case x:

i gotcha, no hard feelings!
an unkindness, huh? that's actually pretty hardcore, guess i learned something new today owo

yeah I like the deep meaning to it a lot ;x
it'd give me something interesting to put on his character profile for suuure

thanxx guys

yay, I'm helpful.
Karasu is a nice name because...

1. Ravens are often mistaken as birds of death, but are actually good omens (rip, his victims are deceived)
2. like Piichinu said "Unkindness of Ravens"
3. Ravens are hella smart, they can imitate voices real well, so he could be good at acting nice to lure his prey?

I had more but my brain is deeeeeead

yay, I'm helpful.
Karasu is a nice name because...

1. Ravens are often mistaken as birds of death, but are actually good omens (rip, his victims are deceived)
2. like Piichinu said "Unkindness of Ravens"
3. Ravens are hella smart, they can imitate voices real well, so he could be good at acting nice to lure his prey?

I had more but my brain is deeeeeead

The first point will be useful if I decide to make him good deep down but I'm probably going to make him 100% evil - not positive tho and the deception part is perfect!
but yeah I was thinking on it, and I'm going with Karasu ;'O

Back