So... Have you?

The_Storyteller

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi all,
So we're getting into the last month of summer, the tarantulas and scorpions are about to vanish until next year and I still haven't caught either. At the beginning of the season I was too scared to go out looking for the horrors. Then I toughened up and began my search, but I didn't see many so I became discouraged, and now I'm just short on time and can't get on after 7.

Have you caught the summer ground crawlers yet? Is this your first time? Or are you as hopeless as I am and investing all your spirit into this last month to finally claim victory?

Have tarantula, have seen scorpion like four times but haven't been able to catch it yet. Thanks for the reminder!

I found two tarantulas the very first night I played the game, so thankfully I'm done with them (so done with them, btw *shiver*)

It might please you to know that at the least the scorpions stick around until October, so you have another 1 1/2 months ;3

I only caught them for the golden net. i don't care if my museum is unfinished, I just want the prize, you know?

I have caught the tarantula a few days after I got the game, and I've seen a few scorpions here and there, but I swear to God I'm starting to hate them, I just see them everytime my net is not in my pockets. It's frustrating

I caught the first and only scorpion I saw, but even though I've spotted a few tarantulas I haven't been able to catch one yet.

How do you even get a taruntula? Like don't they spawn on dirt patches or something? Or do you hit a rock

I haven't gotten either, I saw a tarantula crawling around but unfortunately I'd left my net at home cause I needed to carry a lot! And I haven't seen one since :/

Thankfully I caught them both last year. It took me so long to catch a tarantula because they would always either suicide in the river or get scared and run away quickly. Really frustrating

I have caught the tarantula in my first summer on AC, but I never seen a scorpion! Maybe one time... but he run in to the river!

I caught the tarantula but haven't seen a scorpion. I kind of panicked when I saw the furry spider and just went for it. Thankfully I was successful.

I have a tarantula, have seen the scorpion but didn't have my net ready to catch it. Now I make sure I'm walking around with my net always in my hand.

I caught a scorpion the other night, but I haven't been able to find a tarantula. I saw one tonight but it fell off a cliff before I could get it.

IS THAT WHAT THAT CREEPY THING WAS THAT RAN ACROSS THE SCREEN BEHIND ELVIS' HOUSE? I think that's what made me go online with So Many Animal Crossing Questions in the first place! Wow Wow.

I got both on the same night, about a week ago. But only noticed the tarantula when Bunnie said "Eww! It's going to get me!" (I could see it in the background) I was really scared :(

This is my first time playing. I caught the scorpion two weeks ago. I've seen the tarantula but wasn't able to catch it.

How do you even get a taruntula? Like don't they spawn on dirt patches or something? Or do you hit a rock
They spawn on the ground.

Last edited:
I caught them both in three of my towns already. But in my town Flora, I haven't yet...they never seen to appear often and when I do find one it will attack me or one of my villagers will scare it away by walking to close to it (they walk everywhere in this town...).

Last edited:
Back